Jervis Tetch

*(Y/F/TS)- Your favorite TV show.

~Several Weeks Later~

(Y/N) POV.

I missed Lee and that was it.  She was kind to me, a friend, she was perfect for my uncle. It was like she was the glue to the broken pieces of his heart and helped him feel happier with life. Valerie on the other hand.... wowza.. um... She was nice, but would never match close with the kind of relationship Jim and Lee had together. I had already met Valerie a few times once had we moved into my uncle Jim's new home.

"You coming with Val and I to the diner?"

Honestly, I didn't want to go, all they'd probably talk about is nothing but stupid interviews she wants to get with the GCPD or about how much they love each other.

"No thanks, I'm alright. I have a an essay I need to finish writing for English anyway." I lied I had already finished 2 days prior. Anything to get me out of this was all I needed.

"Okay, well- I'll see you in an hour or two." Jim bent down to kiss my forehead as he picked up his coat and closed the door.

Now what was I left to do... Hmmm... Sleep!? Ah! I remembered I wanted to finish watching the last few episodes of (Y/F/TS), Looks like I'll be busy for the next few hours.

12:22 PM- Gotham City Diner-

JIM'S POV

"Well thank you Jim for inviting me to have brunch, I have to go to work, You know what-" Val grabbed her coffee to take one last sip, "This is nice" she added. I mustered up a grin, brought up my coffee cup as in a cheers to that and told her goodbye.

Oh boy, what cases would I have to work on now? Working at the GCPD isn't easy, sleepless nights are never an unusual thing for me. I was dreading going back home to work on these never ending cases!!! I took another sip of my coffee, feeling the warmth of it soothe my throat as I swallowed.  A thin man covered in powder, with ice-y white hair and maroon red rings around his eyes, walked over to me and stared down at me with his beady eyes looking like he was expecting something from me. "Can I help you?" I addressed him sternly.

"James Gordon, Jervis Tetch has a message for you

"James Gordon, Jervis Tetch has a message for you."