Naked Drunkies and Antisocial Dares

Chapter 1

...Naked Drunkies and Antisocial Dares...

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" The sweaty bodies chanted although I was way too intoxicated to actually care that they were all staring directly at me in my little black dress and combat boots. I swayed my hips to the beat of my dancing partner's heart, as his pulse vibrated throughout my entire body due to our very close proximity. His clammy palm roamed on me and if I wasn't so spaced out I would've decked him.

Oh well... I'll just have to burn the dress later.

The worst part of it- I didn't know Mr. Sweaty's actual name.

I downed another cup of the disgusting beer and marinated my tongue in the residue of it.

The buzz I was feeling from my head to my feet intensified when I swallowed all the contents of the cup. Almost instantly I felt Mr. Sweaty's 'magic wand' poke me as I threw the red solo cup on the floor of the temporarily trashed house.

"Auden." I heard a condescending voice breathe and I was pulled off of Mr. Sweaty by my trusty steed, Ryder. "Your mother is gonna kill me." He said and even though my vision was blurred I could've sworn he turned red and steam was coming out of his ears.

Or that could've just been my imagination.

"What the hell? I thought you weren't drinking tonight." He said angrily although it just made it look even more cartoony and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Stop being such a buzzzz kill Ry. I can hold my alcohol." I said, surprisingly my voice came out clear, aside from a few slurs.

"H-Hey dude!" Oscar, a random, barely known, skateboarder came out of the everlasting crowd of drunk hormonal teenagers. He grinned goofily and did the stupid handshake thing with Ryder. Ryder surprisingly managed to keep me properly hoisted whilst dealing with the sober teenager.

Kudos to him.

"Cheers. You're like fucking Spider-Man and shit. Keeping me uppp and stuff." I said, although it didn't make one ounce of sense.

Oscar looked at me weirdly but proceeded with his conversation, ignoring the fascination I had with his nose. I poked it oddly and he smacked my hand away but continued.

"Uh... Okay? But yeah dude we're playing Truth Or Dare upstairs. You coming?" He invited and Ryder shook his head furiously, obviously irritated with me.

But goddamit I was ready for fun.

"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed and Oscar chuckled.

"You're not playing Truth Or Dare. Not this drunk. Those games get real dirty." Ryder said hiking me up by my waist as I started to slip.

"Ry, I'm Auden Clark. I do whatever the hell I want." I reminded as if he had forgotten and my throat itched for another drink.

He started to protest but thought against it as he nodded, knowing I wouldn't take no for an answer.

I mean last time he didn't let me do what I wanted and took me from a party before I wanted to leave I screamed rape and he almost got pounded by my ex.

"Whatever. Don't blame me when you get felt up." He said and Oscar navigated us through the pools of vomit on the floor upstairs to one of the spare bedrooms.

The room was almost completely empty aside from the mattress that sat on the floor and the five teenagers, half already drunk, sitting on it, some already practically creating a porno and others giggling with each other.

All together there were four boys: Matt Robinson, Brian Johnson, Oscar Morado, and Ryder Collins.

And four girls: Ashlie Thompson, Madison Jacobs, me, and some random chick who looked out of place.

"Let's get this started." Oscar said walking over and sitting next to the girl on the mattress who seemed sober. She was clearly out of her element and sheepishly nodded at his indirect statement.

"You all know the rules. You spin that bottle," Madison informed as she pointed at an empty Heineken bottle in the middle of the circle. "And whoever it lands on, you ask Truth or Dare... Blah blah blah. If you refuse the dare or don't answer the truth you take an article of clothing off." She finished, and the sober girl's eyes widened as she began to have a panic attack beside Oscar.

"Me first." A girl I recognized as Ashlie, from the cheer squad, exclaimed whilst she looked ahead of her devilishly at a guy named Brian, rumored to be her ex. Ashlie was one if the ones who were already a shot away from being drunk.

She grabbed the bottle excitedly and spun it.

Her face fell when it didn't land on Brian and instead it landed on Matt, a football player. Brian, however couldn't look more relieved as he stared at the top of the bottle which landed only two people away from him.

"Truth or Dare?" She asked forcing a smile but it came out as more of a pout.

"Dare."

"Seven minutes in heaven with Madison in the closet." She said the devilish smirk playing on her face once again.

Madison and Ashlie are sworn enemies. And it's obvious that Madison is in fact a virgin. And who better to set your sworn enemy up with rather than the player.

"The top comes off." Madison said shooting a dirty look at Ashlie as she slid her top off and you couldn't peel Ryder's eyes off of her.

Matt winced, grabbing his chest mockingly and faking pain. "Ouch, Virgin Mary. That hurt." He uttered earning himself a glare.

That was how the game started and before I knew it, tops were flying and dresses were spread on the floor.

"Claya, your turn." Oscar said and pushed the bottle closer to the antisocial girl beside him who was fully clothed. Her hair however was fucked up due to the intense make out session she just had with Ryder, who was now trapped in a daze staring at her.

"Alright." She said grabbing the bottle and spinning it with minimum force.

The bottle spun fast and it still made me dizzy even though I was starting to sober up. I was pretty sure that if I had to, I'd have been able to walk in a straight line.

Then it landed on me.

And as usual I didn't pick truth like some sissy.

"I dare you to..." She said, racking her brain to come up with a dare. I thought I'd be something dirty like lick shots off of Matt or some shit like that but it wasn't. It was a dare that I didn't know would affect me. "Ask out Donovan Lewis."

And there she wasn't so innocent anymore.

Wait...Donovan Lewis?

Who?

"Who's Donovan Lewis?" I asked clearly confused and she smiled sheepishly.

And almost like a lightbulb clicked on, Ryder turned to me. "That nerd in our math class. The one who is always doing his work." He said snapping his fingers.

Still didn't ring a bell.

"The one who stutters."

And it clicked. I had to ask out the antisocial nerd.