Chapter 11 You Get To Choose!

"Okay, (y/n)! Fire up the ink machine again!" Boris yelled from the ink machine room. You flipped the switch for the second time that day. The pipes once more sprang to life as ink flooded them. Bendy had been hooked up to the ink machine so that the ink wouldn't flood the entire studio again.

Waiting around in the power room was boring. It would only take a minute to "recharge" Bendy. He was a lot smaller than Boris which made sense. Before long, you got the signal to turn it off and Boris was running back to greet you. Bendy was unconscious in his arms. It seemed like transportation of people was what Boris was best at.

"He's still asleep?" you questioned even though the answer was right in front of your face. Boris nodded.

"Do you recover immediately from an illness directly after you take your medicine? He just needs a few hours to rejuvenate. But until then... Wanna go to the store?" he asked.

This suggestion was surprising. Bendy would never ask to go shopping. If anything, he would ask to ram the shopping carts into the side of the building at neck-breaking speeds. Also, the thought of Boris taking you shopping just sounded odd. However, at the same time, it sounded nice. You could use more clothes and food. Plus, you could demand Boris to buy the book, Romeo and Juliet. After considering the options, you nodded.

"We'll be back before he wakes up, I'm sure. Even if he does, he can handle himself. So, care to lead the way?" he asked awaiting your answer. He didn't have to wait. It was less than a minute later and you were out in the sun outside the door.

It was quite the shopping trip in reality. Boris bought lots of food because you knew he was actually quite the cook and he knew what he was doing. He did make an odd request for you to find a nice dress in case of a special occasion. After you bought a cart full of food, you went dress hunting. Reds, blues, and any color you could think of popped out. It took nearly a half an hour, but you finally were able to find something.

"Hey Boris, what about this one? It's nice," you said looking at a dark purple dress. The smooth fabric felt nice on your skin. Boris analyzed it and shook his head.

"Nope. Keep looking."

I lied. Anyway, the longer you stayed there, the less you thought about coming back to the studio before Bendy woke up. So, when he did...

Bendy's POV

"Ugh, my head hurts... What in the...? What am I doing here?" I glanced from my feet to the wall to my hands to the floor. I wasn't here last time! What happened?

With wobbly legs, I got to my feet. They did feel a little better than they did before. It was probably somewhere in the evening from my guess so I must've been out for a long time. What really bothered me was the lack of noise or excitement. Where were Boris and (y/n)?! My investigation started and Detective Bendy was on the case... I needed a sidekick, so I found Bendy Jr and placed him on my shoulder. I stuck a pipe in my mouth and put on a black trench coat that I found in the prop room.

"Well Bendy Jr, looks like it's just you and me... On a case to find people who are so considerate to think of leaving without me. Where do you think we should start?" I questioned to the doll. It stared at me with a dead look in its eyes.

Why should I help you? You abandoned me on the floor!

"I was going to come back."

Riiiiiiiiiight. This is one of those cases where I'm just going to have to take your word for it.

I swatted at the doll for doubting me and we began our search. After a half hour of looking, it was obvious that they weren't in the studio. I couldn't help but be a little ticked off that they left somewhere without even considering having someone stay to fill me in. Everything in my mind was blurry. I could barely remember any of my conversations from earlier. I almost forgot my own name once or twice. How many hours would they be gone? Forever?