Announcement!

Oh my gosh... It's finally finished! 145 pages long!! My Sans x Reader was exactly 100 pages long and this one is almost 50 pages longer... Wowza!

I thank all of you for reading until the very end. I really doubt now at this point that I'll be making a sequel. You have no idea how many times I've had to write and rewrite the ending to this story... So many endings. Maybe if requested enough, I can put in a couple of ideas I had or maybe some removed parts from this story! That's completely up to you, though.

I still can't believe I started this story with only Chapter 1 released of the actual game Bendy and the Ink Machine... Now Chapter 4 is currently in production! I wanted to finish this story by Christmas, and here I am!

It is still unlikely that I'll make another Bendy x Reader. I prefer to move on and continue moving forward! I'm in the process of making a Shadow the Hedgehog x Reader actually if anyone's interested. And if you're not, I'm still putting it on here because I think it's pretty good so far!

Annnnd... that's about all I have to say about this story and any future stories. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I'm also interested in hearing what you thought of this! Once again, thank you! And have a wonderful life!