Chapter 13 Trial And Error

Yes! I am alive! And with a new chapter of my Bendy x Reader! Holy moly, I have been gone a while... Anyway, I just put that video up there because it's sung by Sammy... And this entire chapter is all about Sammy and his... "deadly kinks". Anyway, happy reading! Thanks for all of the CRAZY LOADS OF SUPPORT! No really. This story is a new record for me. All thanks to you! 0w0

Song: Can I Get An Amen?

Sung by: CG5  Game by: theMeatly!

"You mean... the old music director?" you asked tilting your head to one side. You wondered why a music director would have a hunting rifle. When you read about Sammy, you always imagined him as a tall, stiff dude with glasses that made him look like a music geek. Based on what stood before you, it was obvious how wrong you were. It was just plain scary actually. He was smothered in ink and had on an old Bendy mask. He wore overalls that looked... suspiciously like Boris's. Everything about him unnerved you in every way. So much that you didn't even think he was a human anymore.

Sammy bowed as a reply to your question. "In the flesh. Or... ink. However, I gave that up to help Joey out with one of his projects. Alas, it put me in this inky prison, but it did have its advantages. For example...," Sammy explained with his voice trailing off at the end. His head swiveled to meet Bendy's defiant gaze. He knelt down. "It let me be like my savior...," he finished.

You looked to Bendy in bewilderment and questions. "Do you force people to worship you?!" you demanded. The very thought was disturbing.

Bendy's eyes lashed back as if the very thought of him being an idol to humanity disgusted him. "Why would I want that?! I never wanted that much from a human! To some, it may be flattering, but when it comes to Sammy Lawrence, it's just plain ridiculous!!" he shouted.

"Then why does he do it?" you questioned still thoroughly confused. Sammy looked up to answer the question.

"Because... I want to... And I love Bendy more than anyone in this world ever could!" he shouted for the universe to hear.

He looked up to see that his audience was already leaving. Sammy looked rejected for a second but none more. He sprinted after them. "Wait! Don't leave without me! I can't leave my lord with that wench!"

"WENCH?!" you demanded. You flailed in Boris's grip. "LET ME GO! LET ME GO! I NEED TO KILL HIM!"

Bendy glanced from you to Sammy. He looked somewhat ticked off. Then, he flashed back towards Sammy. "Don't you dare... call me or her... by anything other than our first names! UNDERSTOOD SAMMY?" Bendy asked trying really hard to restrain himself from strangling Sammy.

The music director bowed again. "If that's... what you wish my lor-! I mean, Bendy!" he corrected. He began to follow from a distance behind you. The problem he had was that he went on... and on... and on... and on...

"I only discovered a while ago that you were here and I just figured that it was nothing! I mean, how often does Bendy get a love interest in any human girl... I thought he liked Alice for a little while, but the two fight like cats and dogs. Probably because they are so different from each other... Anyway! As I was saying, I didn't think that you being here would be an issue until I realized that Bendy started talking to his look-alike plush doll about you. When I saw the two of you on that rope on the side of a building, I couldn't help but feel jealous that he'd care more about your safety than mine. So, I fired a gun at you! The only reason I'm not shooting you now is because I'm out of bullets and-"

"Make him stop talking!" Boris finally shouted.

You had been somewhat interested in what he was saying, but the fact that he wouldn't let anyone else say anything while he was ranting was a problem. Henry did once talk to you about a strange man who was over-obsessed with his job who loved to ramble and rant. Now you realize this is who he was talking about. "At least, give the wench a chance to talk!" you spat. The insult was still fresh in your mind and you doubted you would ever forgive Sammy for saying that.