Chapter 3

Talia's P.O.V 

I woke up seeing JC sitting at his desk on the computer editing with his headphones on, I slowly sneaked up behind him poking his sides which made him jump and clutch onto his stomach, he threw his headphones off and looked behind him to notice who did that. 

"Jesus that scared me, if you weren't hung over I'd get you back, how was your sleep?" He said turning his chair to face me. 

"It was good thank you," I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. 

"Not a problem, nice outfit by the way" 

I looked down at my outfit remembering it was Connor's clothes I'm pretty sure, I felt my cheeks heat up and I just kept looking down not wanting JC to notice my blush. 

"If you want you can go downstairs, I'm pretty sure the others are there, maybe Ricky and Kian are in Ricky's room, I'm just editing and it's pretty boring watching me edit, I'm pretty sure one of the boys might film a little something so you can always join, i don't know, do what ya want" 

"Oh okay, have fun with that, thanks" 

"No problem" 

He turned his chair back around putting his headphones back on and gave me one last mini glare with a smirk on his face, I just laughed and walked out of the room with a final wave to him and moved towards Ricky's room, then is when I realized I forgot which room it was. 

"RICKY!" I yelled waiting for a reply. 

"YEAH!?" He dragged out. 

I could hear it from the door closest to mine, I walked towards it and knocked three times. 

"Come in" He said. 

I opened the door and saw Ricky chilling in his bed with his laptop and Kian laying on the floor next to him on his phone, that's when I knew he saw the text message and he was probably here to get a laugh with Ricky. 

"Am I interrupting something or like..?" I asked shyly. 

"No, come join us," He waved me towards him patting the spot next to him on his bed, "I'm just tweeting and watching videos with this fella" 

"Fella? Really Ricky? Really?" Kian finally spoke. 

I laughed at his reaction since it was the same as mine, he just smiled at me and looked down at his phone, his smile disappearing, maybe JC was wrong and Connor was right, maybe Kian was just using me.. I just wish he was happy and I could contact Andrea but that's impossible, unless.. Kian leaves the room without his phone again and I somehow get her number and contact her but that's just so stalker of me and they'll probably think I am some weird creepy girl. Wow this is so complicated.. I walked towards Ricky sitting next to him watching videos. 

"Ki come sit with us," I randomly said. 

"Ki?" He stood up to look at me properly. 

"Yeah, problem with the nickname I just made up," 

"No its fine Tal" 

He walked over towards the bed looking for a spot to sit but clearly I was stupid for mentioning it in the first place because there was literally no place other then the end of the bed and a super small space between Ricky and I but that would just make us all stuck together and maybe one of us fall off the bed. 

"Well.. there's no place so go back to the floor where you belong," I joked laughing. 

"You've got to be kidding me" Kian said rolling his eyes.