Chapter 8

Kian's P.O.V

I woke up the sun shinning through my window. I checked my phone for any new messages or calls, none. I walked around the house looking for a sign that Connor or Talia were here but there was none. I had a feeling that I couldn't quite describe at all, I just have never felt this before, but I felt really happy, and yes I was happy before but it was a different kind of happy, I was just thinking of how today was the day. Today Talia is moving in the o2l house. I went over to Ricky's bedroom door knocking on it like crazy. I wasn't sure what time it was but I didn't care. If i was awake he should be too.

"GUESS WHAT!" I said still slamming on his door with my fists.

I could feel my hands throbbing every where from all the knocking but I was so happy that I didn't care at all. The door suddenly opened and I fell into the room but caught myself before I fell onto the ground I stood up straight and looked up seeing Talia standing there.

"Oh my god.. I woke you up, holy shit.. I'm so sorry.." I apologized feeling so bad about this.

She had her hair in a messy high pony tail, she seemed so tired from the look she had on her face, her eyes weren't as wide as usual, but she still had a smile on her face. She was wearing a black tank top with a sweater, also some jogging pants and flashy socks.

"Surprise?" She said still smiling at me.

She wrapped her arms around me and I did the same rocking her from side to side. I placed my chin down on her head still hugging her tightly.

"You survived a night! Are you ok?" I asked her still hugging her.

"Yeah, I'm good" She replied and I actually believed her.

This was something new, moving in with us was something good for her. She had to be better. She needed to be better. But a small part of me was telling me she wasn't only good for that reason. A part of me felt like she drank or smoked but it didn't smell like weed, so far I didn't smell cigarettes, only perfume.

"Did you.. smoke?" I asked her.

I pulled away from her and she did the same.

"What?" She asked me.

"Come on Talia, I'm not stupid. It smells like perfume but not the normal amount, just the crazy amount which means you're hiding something.. Did you smoke or did you not?"

"Oh my god.. Just leave me alone Kian seriously"

She pushed me so I was further of the room entrance and slammed the door. I heard her click the lock on the door. I knocked on the door a couple times.

"GO AWAY FUCK!" She yelled.

Oh great.. Mood swings I guess.

I couldn't believe she would do this. We were all here for her and I didn't understand why she would think nobody was here for her. Shes just such an amazing girl and sure you might think its too soon to think like that, but i disagree. I think that she just needs a escape like I need mine, we both need a break, we're both some what going through something that is kind of similar in our lives but its not the same feelings or reaction since were two different people but I think we just both need a break of everything and what is a way to solve that? The only way I can think of that is good for not only us but everyone else around us is going on a trip but that just means we leave for a little and come back here and it starts over. I think we'll just have to learn to accept it and move on. There's nothing we can do about our exes leaving us. We can't do anything about it and sure I don't know much about the break up but I still know that she's broken and need's someone that's here for her and I want to be that person.