Chapter 13

Ricky's P.O.V 

Connor, Jc and I were all in my room sitting with the laptop in front of us, Sam and Trevor we're on skype with us. 

"Ok so we are gathered here," I started. 

Jc and Connor burst out in laughter at me, I gave them a puzzled look and brushed off their laughter since Sam and Trevor were just looking at me with a smile on their faces, Trevor was holding in a laugh and Sam was just smirking at me, "Anyway.. As I was saying, so you boys might not know but Kian and Talia have been fighting and it's so annoying because they can't be in the same room together which leaves us," I pointed to the two sitting next to me, "Trying to plan out who chills with who so nobody is left alone, and if they are in the same room together they just glare at each other or end up mumbling insults and it just really sucks.. So we need to make a plan or something, and I know Sam and Trevor you guys don't live in the house with us, but for playlist if things don't go as planned then we should have a plan B" 

Playlist was in 2 days, well we were leaving in 2 days and I haven't even packed yet, I was going to go shopping later on today. Kian decided to go shopping today alone which was different because usually he'd want one of us to come, Talia went for a swim today, so us boys decided it was time to talk about their situation while they were out of the house, kind of.. Talia was still here but just in the backyard so she couldn't hear us. Sam had a serious face and Trevor just sat there, I wasn't able to read his expression but he probably didn't understand much of the situation since he hasn't seen how Talia and Kian used to act together where as Sam is a good friend with Talia and he's seen them together for a little while and he see's how they feel about each other, they seem like a old couple or something, but don't look old, if that makes any sense. 

I looked over at Connor and he was just looking at his phone texting away, I let out a sigh and looked at Jc, he was actually paying attention to this dramatic conversation.. Well it was really a conversation since nobody was saying anything. 

"I'm going to film my video," Connor said about to stand up but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back down. 

"No, what are you thinking you aren't going anywhere," I told him making him sit back down with us, "This is important guys, we need to somehow bring them back together again.." 

Jc looked at me and I looked back at him, "Just let them figure it out themselves and if they don't bring it back together by playlist, like when we leave to the airport I'll mention something and tell them to work it all out.. Alright?" 

"Yeah, sure I guess.." 

We ended up talking all together for a while about some stuff that's happening in O2L, Connor sat there awkwardly but sometimes pitched in saying some stuff. He talked more about themes to do or even just adding ideas to some themes we already had. 

****

Talia's P.O.V 

I walked back inside a couple hours later, I swam for a little then tanned while reading this book and scrolling through my social medias for a couple hours and I noticed that it was already the afternoon so I got back into the house, I went in the kitchen grabbing some cookies, I went in the family room but nobody was there, I was starting to get curious as to where everyone was. I knew Kian was gone but I wasn't sure if he was back yet. I went upstairs hearing some voices, I walked towards where they lead and was found standing in front of Ricky's bed room door. I knocked on his closed door twice. 

"Who is it?!" Connor said in a sing song voice. 

"Talia!" I answered back also in a sing song voice and dragging out the a at the end.