Chapter 6

Kian's P.O.V

It's the next day and I was at Talia's house waiting for her to come back from work, yeah I'm a stalker and took a spare key. Yeah she's probably going to get terrified, but do I care? No. The only thing that I wanted was for Talia to be okay. Some of my subscribers have been wondering what was wrong with me since they've noticed my huge mood change. I desperately wanted to tell them but I can't.. They would send hate to Talia and she doesnt need that right now. I noticed that she took down the selfie we took when we were chilling at her place because she got so much hate on it I was guessing. It broke my heart she got hate for that. Just a picture of us together being happy and having a good time. Just because she was with me doesnt mean were a thing. Sure I care for her but she's my friend. I wouldnt want her to be doing something that she would regret in the future just because of one problem. I stared at my phone scrolling through twitter, pressing the favourite button to some tweets, following some people that I didn't follow yet and I waited for their reaction.

After about 15 minutes of doing that, I heard the front door open and a sigh. Talia was home. I stood up not knowing what to do, she probably already knew someone else was in her house considering I left my shoes at the front door so it was obvious that I was here, also I had my penny board right next to it since I didnt drive here. She would of seen my car and left. Not that she's mad at me, she probably would know why I'm here and just not want to talk about it and push this situation away. I walked towards the entrance of her house looking down at my feet while walking and stuffing my hands into my pocket dropping my phone in the pocket while I stuffed my hands in.

"What the hell are you doing in MY house?!" She yelled tossing her shoes off of her feet and placing her sweater in the closet near the entrance.

She crossed her arms over her chest, she had a stern look on her face not seeming to happy of my surprise visit. I shuffled around my feet trying to figure out a reply that wouldn't make her kick me out of her house.

"I-i.. Uh..." I scratched the back of my head trying to form my words but I just didn't know what to say.

She passed next to me walking towards her kitchen, she didn't even glance back at me she just kept walking, her face showed no emotion now. I followed behind her like a lost puppy. I waited for her to repeat her question but it was silent. She didn't say a word and I didnt either. It felt weird. It was a comfartable silence but I felt like it was too quiet.. I wanted to say something but I just didnt know where to start or what to say.. I know I was here to convince her but how.. She lives in this house for a reason, she didnt just move here because... Unless.. She did.. But if she didn't want to be here she'd tell me in a heart beat that she'd want to move in with us. She wouldn't play hard to get.. Trying to move in.. Not.. That kind of play hard to get..

She got a glass out of her cupboard and nodded towards me, I just shook my head knowing that she was wondering if I wanted something to drink. She walked towards her fridge grabbing the jug of water and pouring it into her cup, she placed the jug back into her neat fridge and took her cup of water taking a sip while walking towards her family room. I once again followed her like a lost puppy. She sat down and had a smile on her face. How could someone so sad, smile so bright? How could she be so happy? Or seem so happy.. It didnt make sense to me.

"Enlighten me Lawley," She spoke giving me a look.

She was smart, she knew exactly why I was here, she probably has no clue how I got into her house but she would figure it out at one point once I make even more surprise visites to convince her some more. I wont leave her alone until she finally makes the deal and moves in with me and the boys. She needs to be safe and happy. She cant be broken like this. One thing to help someone that's broken is something that makes the person happy and I know that the boys and I could find something that makes her happy. She cant just be getting high and drunk, that will just waste her time.