Chapter 4

Kian's P.O.V 

For me that question I asked was really important, my heart beat got faster and faster waiting for her to reply, she curled her feet moving them away from my lap, she took her drink and just lifted her shoulders and dropped them down like that subject was nothing to her. I looked at her with wide eyes trying to figure out what she meant by that. That can't be the only thing she does, she needs to answer my question. I'm pretty sure she's probably thought of it before.. She keeps mentioning it so shes probably thinking of it.

"What's that suppose to mean," I said copying her action she did before. 

"It just means, whatever, basically.." She said taking another gulp of her beer, it was close to done and I was starting to question if she was alright. 

I mean sure we only just met but like.. I wont let her do this to herself she cant just be getting drunk, she's going to lose her job and lose her house. I had to talk to the boys about it. 

"Don't think of doing it, don't.. I know you'll want to really bad but don't do it please.." 

"You don't run my life! You cant tell me what I do and what I don't do!" 

I was quite startled that she started raising her voice at me, I didn't know what to say anymore. 

"I'm just going to make a call, I'll be back in a couple minutes" 

I walked out of the room not waiting for her to respond, I walked into the bathroom since it was the first room I could think of, yeah I'm weird live with it. I dialed the first number in my head which was Ricky's. It dialed twice and then he picked up. 

"Kian hey! Being safe?" Ricky answered. 

"Ricky yeah listen up, Talia really needs us, she's been thinking about taking drugs, she used to take some when she was younger and she wants to start again, we need to help her.." 

"How are we suppose to help her?" 

"I don't know! Invite her to live with us? Don't we have a spare room?" 

"No Kian we don't.. But we can make the room full of junk a bedroom for her.. But for now cant she just live at her house?" 

"Ricky, you don't get it, she asked me to get high with her.." 

"Is she drunk?" 

"Sort of, but that doesn't matter, what matters is her thinking of it again.." 

"What triggers her to think of it?" 

"I didn't get into those details.." 

"Kian, you got to figure that out" 

"But I just met her, its not that easy.. She isn't just going to spill her life out to me unless I get her drunk which isn't really smart, Ricky hold on the house smells like.. Cigarettes.. No.. Weed.." 

"Are you kidding me right now?" 

"No.." 

"KIAN ARE YOU STILL NOT CHECKING WHAT TAL IS DOING?" 

"Fuck.." I said realizing he was right and I was still standing in the bathroom not moving, I held the phone to my ear still and quickly went to go check on Talia. 

Once I got to the family room I saw her with blunt between her fingers puffing out some smoke and coughing.

"Tal are you out of your mind?! What the hell are you thinking?!" I walked towards her grabbing the drugs from her fingers and going back to the bathroom and flushed it down the toilet, yeah that was the first thing I thought of doing.