Chapter 25

Talia's P.O.V

A week or two has passed, Kian and I we're sitting in his car staring at his childhood house. I looked back at him then at the house, then at him again. He was just looking at me with a smile on his face. He grabbed onto my hand, bringing my hand upwards to his mouth, he kissed it a couple times then dropped my hand opening his car door. I opened mine and hopped out of the car, walking up to the entrance of the house since Kian and I both agreed that we would get our suitcases after saying hi and we both agreed to stay the night here tonight. We would maybe find ourselves a hotel for the rest of the nights since we were staying at his hometown for around a week; Maybe a bit more depending on how much stuff we have to do. I know Kian wants to see his family and friends from here and he also wants to show me around. He wants to go to the beach to relax, we were just taking this trip day by day, not really knowing what to expect. We stood hand in hand at the front of his house, he knocked on the door twice and let go of my hand rubbing his hands on his pants.

"Why you so nervous?" I asked him, "I should be the one nervous, not you" I let out a small laugh trying to calm him down. I wasn't used to seeing Kian nervous, which made me worried but I tried not to over worry myself.

"I'm- I don't know, but I know they'll-" Before he could finish his sentence someone opened the door and we both paid attention to the door opening.

There was a girl standing there, she had blonde with a mix of brown hair and she had a huge smile on her face once she realized Kian was there.

"Kian!" She yelled throwing her arms around him and giving him a hug, he hugged her back, to be quite honest with you, I had no clue who this girl was, I was pretty sure it was his sister but I'd soon find out.

"Hey Izzie," He spoke rubbing her back.

Once they broke away from the hug, Kian pointed at me, "This is my girlfriend, Talia. Talia this is my sister, Isabelle," He threw his arm around me, and pulled me closer to him.

"Hi!" I said waving at her, feeling slightly awkward and shy.

"Nice to meet you, Kian can't stop talking about you when I talk with him, no matter what he always brings the conversation to you, can't wait to get to know you," She said.

She invited us inside and Kian's mom came towards us to greet us, she basically reacted the same way as Izzie did. She hugged Kian, Kian introduced me, she talked about how much Kian talked about me which got me feeling slightly creeped out since Kian could always talk to his family about other stuff than me, but I didn't say that right away, I just smiled at them. Kian's sister and mom went back to doing what they were doing before and they let Kian and I just relax from all the driving we had to do which wasn't even such a big deal as they make it out to be but I guess it just meant Kian and I could hang out together and talk and be silly.

Kian dragged me to the family room, he turned the tv on and put it to the Xbox, he handed me a Xbox remote but I just shook my head at him not wanting to play with him, I just wanted to watch him play. He put in a racing game and took a seat on the couch. I was about to sit next to him but he grabbed onto me pulling me onto his lap. I had a huge smile on my face because I loved it when he did little unexpected things like that and not going to lie, cuddling with him or being close to him was such a good feeling.

He had his arms around me so his Xbox remote was in front of me, his head resting on my shoulder to see the buttons of the remote even though he probably didn't even need to see them considering he probably knew them all by heart.

***

An hour later, he ended up getting second place and he was pretty pissed about it since he really wanted first place, he wasn't only pissed, he was also sad which made him seem like a child but I would of acted the same way if I got second place. I turned to face him, he was looking down but he quickly looked up at me once he noticed I was facing him, I grabbed his face, my hands placed on either side of his face.