Prologue

Hi, I'm Emily Jacobs. 

I'm 17 years old, and I am about to move into my dorm at the university of Sydney in Australia with my best friend, Casey Andrews.  I was born and raised in a small town in New Zealand and came to Sydney for college to study art. It has been my dream since i was a little kid.   I know what your'e thinking, and no I'm not that hipster girl that likes to listen to strange alternative unknown artists.(no judgement here, its just not my cup of tea)  I like to listen to pop or punk rock music.  Casey on the other hand is studying psychology.  Ha nerd.  Anyway, we have known each other since we were 7, we met when she moved from America in the third grade. We instantly became the best of friends.  In highschool we vowed to go to the same college and be roommates.  

________________

Alright this is my first fanfic gimme a break i know it wont be great at first just bare with me. by the way if you like one direction and you want to read a fanfic about them, you should read Trance by larrygirl21. I'm co-writing it hehe I'm the queen of cute moment so don't worry there will be plenty of those. My twitter is 1Disourlife21 and the other owner is Lindsay who i am co-writing Trance for. Ill be notifying when updates are on there!

~Nancy