14-Friday

~Emily's POV~

About a week later, Casey and Ashton are now 'a thing' and haven't stopped texting since.  They are going to go on a date this friday. As for me, I've had an extremely busy week and had tons of work to do. But this weekend is a special weekend. Saturday is my birthday! I wonder what Michael is getting me, he said he had a special idea awhile back. I'm pretty excited. It's currently thursday and I don't have any classes tomorrow, which is pretty convenient. Cas gets out of her class around 2 so she can hangout with me for the rest of the day.

I eventually get up out of bed and get ready. I have class in about a hour. I eat a bagel while I get dressed in to my usual skinny jeans and band shirt. After I get dressed and put on  my makeup I head out to my algebra class. During class Michael calls me but I can't answer because well, I'm in class. 

When I leave class I go back to my dorm and call Michael back. 

"Hey why did you decline my call?" He whines

"I was in algebra class what was I supposed to do answer in the middle of class and me like 'Sorry Mrs. Humphrey it's my boyfriend calling and he's more important to me than the formula than you're teaching' " I say sarcastically 

"Yes that is exactly what you were supposed to do" He says very seriously

"Alright well I'll remember that for next time. What did you call for?"

"I called originally to ask you if you wanted to stay over tomorrow night, so would you like too? I'm sure Ashton will have Cas stay over too."

"Sure, I'd love to wake up on my birthday surrounded by all my friends" I say with a smile

"Friends and, boyfriend," He says drawing out the word 'and' "and I got your present already" 

"Oh, I'm excited! What is it what is it!" I practically screech

"You'll find out saturday!" He says cheerfully "So what time can you come over tomorrow?"

"I don't have any classes tomorrow so whenever you want me to" I say

"Alright well how about you just head over here when you wake up, you can hangout with the boys if I'm not up"

"Okay that works, I'll see you tomorrow, I gotta go to another class in a few minutes"

"Alright well enjoy class," He says sarcastically, " and I'll see you tomorrow"

"Okay, bye!" I say dragging out the word 'bye' 

He laughs then replies "Bye Em"

After class I collapse on my bed. Two academic classes in a row is tiring. At some point I fall asleep. I'm awoken by Cas loudly entering the dorm and then dramatically sighing. Turns out its almost 7 and on cue my stomach growls. 

"What are we going to do for dinner Cas" I say

"I don't know I'm starving, what do you want?"

"Eh I don't really care"

"Okay lets order pizza then" 

"Sounds great to me, you know I'm always up for pizza"

We order the pizza and about 30 minutes later it's at the door and Cas pays for it, since I paid last time. We chow down on our pizza and watch a few movies after before falling asleep.

When I wake up, it's about 12, and Cas is gone, so I assume she went to class. I text Ashton and tell him I'm about to leave after I eat something and get ready. He texts back quickly saying everyone is up except Michael. No surprise there. 

I call a cab and It arrives after a  few minutes and I get in and tell the man the boys address and we speed off towards it. 

About ten minutes later, the cab stops at their apartment and I thank my driver and pay him and get out with my backpack filled with an extra pair of clothes, and some makeup. I text Ashton to tell him I'm here and right as I send it he walks up to the door and lets me in. 

"Oh, hi, I just texted you" I laugh

"Hi," he laughs "Alright lets go on upstairs"

"Aww aren't you two adorable." says the boys neighbor.

"Oh, we aren't, no shes dating my best mate" Ashton stutters

"Oh gosh that sounds bad, we are just friends" I say

The lady laughs and picks up her paper and goes back inside.

We walk to the elevator and get in.

"How have you guys been this week?"

"Pretty good, we wrote a few days this week, so a bit busy,but fun. How was your week?"

"Extremely busy, lots of algebra work, it's sure a good thing I'm good at math."

"I wish I was good at math." He says laughing

"Eh It's pretty helpful sometimes. Is Cas gonna stay over?"

We step off the elevator and walk towards the apartment.

"I'm not sure, should I ask her to?"

"Yeah It'd be fun, we can stay up late and watch movies."

"Oh yeah! Its your birthday at midnight!"

I laugh, "Yeah it is, no one will tell me what they got me." I playfully frown

He unlocks the door and we walk in. I see two boys sitting on the couch and they turn their heads so quick when I walk in I think their heads wouldve popped off if they turned any faster. 

I laugh, "What?"

"Nothing." Says Luke 

"Why'd you turn your head so fast then?"

"No reason" says Calum

"Okay," I say suspiciously, "I'm gonna go wake up Mike"

"I wouldn't do that" Says Luke

"You aren't his girlfriend, he actually likes me"

"Ohh shes got a point" Says Ashton

I laugh and walk towards his room. I quietly open the door and he's facing the other way. I take off my shoes and climb on the bed next to him and crawl over towards him. I lean over his sleeping body and look at his face, aw he's so cute when he's sleeping. I rub his arm and give him a kiss on the nose. He stirs a little and lets out a little groan. 

"Good afternoon sleepy head" I say

When he realizes it's me, he cracks open his eyes and grabs me pulling me on top of him hugging me loosely. I giggle at his affectionate action and hug him back. 

"You're so cute" He says him his morning voice

I giggle at his comment and smile at his morning voice.

"That's what I'm talking about, you're always giggling when I tell you how cute you are or how incredibly beautiful you are all the time."

"Ok, well you aren't too bad yourself" I say with a wink

Now it's turn to laugh at me. I giggle again and cuddle on his chest and a few seconds later he lifts up my chin and gently kisses me. After, I give him a kiss on the nose and roll off him to let him up. He gets up and goes into the bathroom. I get up and go towards the kitchen to rub it in the boys faces that I got Michael up so easily.

__________________________________________________