8- Friends

~Emily's POV~

I wake up to Cas dancing around the room to Disconnected, I smile slightly remembering last night.

"Oh my gosh your'e happy before ten am what is going on?" I laugh

"Oh just that Michael kissed me before he left last night." She squeals

"OH MY GOSH EM! Josh kissed me too and boy is he a good kisser!"

I finally crawl out of bed and realize I have class in twenty minutes and I'm still wearing whats left of last nights makeup. I groan.

"What's wrong now?"

"I have class in twenty minutes and im still wearing makeup from yesterday."

"Here Il'l pick out your clothes and you take a quick shower."

"Thanks your'e a lifesaver!" I run to the bathroom to shower

I silently curse myself becuase I left my phone in the bedroom by my pillow. I hear the door open and soon my shower playlist is blasting.

"Thanks Cas!" I shout over the sound of the water

"No problem Em!" She shouts back

I jam out in the shower to two songs and I figured I've wasted enough time and decide to get out.

"Cas this outfit is perfect." I say as a grab it and start putting it on.

I eventually get the black skirt on with the nirvana shirt-my favorite- and grab my bag. I head towards the door but stop to say bye to Cas but I catch her smiling at her phone.

"Did Josh text you?"

"Actually you have my phone and Michael texted you."

"Why is he up so early?"

"He lovessss you that's why."

"Shutup he doesn't. Give me my phone."

To: Emily

From:MichaelXx

Goodmorning gorgeous! Early morning rehearsals will be the death of me.

.

I decide to text him on my way to class. I grab Cas' phone out of my pocket and toss it at her.

"Bye Cas text you later!"

"Bye Em, have fun texting Michael" She smirks

.

To:MichaelXx

From:Emily

Goodmorning early morning classes will be the death of me. remind me why people get up this early?

.

I get to class and a turn my phone on silent so i can keep texting Michael. A few minutes later I get a reply.

To:Emily

From:MichaelXx

Would you and Casey like to come hangout with us later today?

.

To:MichaelXx

From: Emily

I'd love to, let me text Cas and ask her

.

To:Cas

From:Emily

Michael invited us to go hangout with the boys later, you wanna go right?