3-The Signing

~Emily's POV~

We pull up to the CD store and hop out after paying the driver.

"Em I'm literally shaking" shes right she really is shaking.

"Cas it's going to be fine, we are just going in and meeting them, and they are going to sign our CDs. WAIT we are meeting them. I did not mentally prepare myself for this."

We walk in and stand in the long line leading to the back of the store were I assume they are. We are in the same room as them. I think I'm going to faint. We chat about random things to hold back the nerves about meeting our favorite band in the world. When we get up towards the front of the line, we gradually stop talking because we just cant seem to get into our heads that this is actually happening.

The boys are sitting in a row at the table. First, there's Ashton and Cas pushes me in front of her probably because shes freaking out inside. Next there's Calum, then Luke, who we both have a huge soft spot for. Lastly, there he is. Michael.

I walk up to Ashton with as much confidence as I can muster up and hand him my CD.

He smiles up at me and asks, "What's your name?"

I can barely spit out my name much less hold a conversation with them. He writes "Dear Emily, thanks for supporting us, love Ashton," I move down to Calum and he looks up at me with a wide grin and asks me how I am, I manage to say " I'm great how are you?" He answers with "that's great to hear I'm doing lovely today."

I scoot down to Luke almost tripping over my feet, luckily no one saw especially Cas she would make fun of me for ages. We continue our small talk as my nerves gradually build as Michael is already finished signing the girl in front of me's CD and is smiling at me. A million thoughts race through my head as to is my makeup smudged? Does he see my shaking? Can he hear my heart beating out of my chest?

I take one step to the side and I'm standing directly in front of him.

~Michael's POV~

She steps in front of me and shes so gorgeous. I can't help but gawk at her beauty. Her crystal blue eyes are the color of the sky outside, and her brown curly hair suits her very well. She isn't wearing a load of makeup like most of the girls here today were. She's rather short, maybe 5' 4" at the most. I look down momentarily at the CD to find out that her name is Emily. It fits her perfectly, she looks like am Emily. I sign my name and she asks me what touring is like. I say I love touring and it's tons of fun but I always miss home terribly. When she isn't looking I open the CD case and write 'meet me at Emma's cafe tomorrow at 10am -Michael'. She walks to the side but I don't look away from her. I can't.

A girl who I assume is her friend since they were talking a minute ago steps up next. Her name is Casey. She really lovely don't get me wrong but I'm not into piercings on girls, that's more of Ashton's thing. She has a simple little hoop hanging off of her nose.

All too soon Emily walks off to wander the store, maybe she will be here when the line is gone. It's almost gone, they were near the back. There was maybe ten more people left. Hopefully she is like me and could stay in a CD store for hours.

I sign those last ten or so peoples CDs and then Ashton sets in on the teasing I knew was to come for writing something extra in a girls CD.

"Ohhhh someone has a crush doesn't he?" Ashton taunts

"Yeahhh don't think we didn't see you flirting." Luke jumps in

"Why don't you go talk to her shes still here." Calum points out

My head instantly whips around, and as Calum just said shes looking at a CD with her friend. Her friend bumps her side and nods her head in my direction and she looks up at me. We make eye contact and she instantly smiles and I see just a tad of blush creep onto her cheeks. I look away from her gaze and tell the boys I will be back in a minute. Ashton clearly enjoys teasing me about girls as he throws in a few more snarky remarks about my flirting.

I start to walk over in her direction and her friend nudges her side again and she looks over at my seat again and frowns when she sees it empty. She gives her friend a look and she nudges towards my current direction. She bites her lip to keep her smile to a small smirk when she see me walking towards her. Her friend nudges her one more time and walks off before I get to her. I see she is looking at an All Time Low CD.

"Nice choice" I say nodding towards the CD in her freakishly tiny hands.

"uhmm thanks I guess you like them too then haha" she sounds nervous or scared almost to talk to me

"Yeah I love them, they are great guys" I say

Right after I finish my sentence her phone starts ringing. Her ring tone is R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys. She gives me a sorry and a small apologetic look before checking her phone and when she sees who it is she laughs clicks ignore and looks over at her friend.

"I like your ring tone" I smirk. Man she has good taste in music, like can I marry her now?

"Thanks they are another of my favorite bands." she says less shy than before

"How many favorite bands do you have anyway?"

"I can't answer that I have too many" she giggles. Damn her laugh is adorable.

"MICHAEL WE HAVE TO GO" Ashton yells. practically the whole store starts laughing.

"Okay well it was great talking to you but I have to leave now." I leave in for a hug and she is quick to react to hug me back. Damn she smells good.

I whisper "Check the inside of your CD" before I let go of her small body and smile down at her. I turn around a wave at her and her friend before leaving out the back exit with the rest of the boys.

____________________

HI just wanted to thank you for reading, all like ten of you so far...

Please vote comment and follow me <3