Chapter 11 Into the Frying Pan

A/N: Sorry this is so short and sorry for the very long wait. I've been working on other stories and haven't been focused on this one. So please send me some ideas.

Chapter 11

Falathiel's POV

It wasn't too much later that the pale orc was after us. We ran to the edge of the cliff and we had nowhere to go but up some trees. Everyone went up a tree and I stayed on the ground and fought, I could feel my body changing and something told me to stay out of the trees. Before I knew it I was standing on four legs instead of two. I was a dragon; I shot fire at our attackers as the pale orc came into view.

I shot fire at him too; I needed to get the dwarves out of here. Hopefully, I was strong enough to carry everyone. Thorin got himself injured but I got everyone out of there and flew them to the Carrock. Once everyone was off I landed and looked at everyone, the sun was rising.

Kili's POV

Falathiel as a dragon was huge. I hadn't seen Smaug, but surely she large enough to take him on. I came over to her as Gandalf woke my uncle. "The hobbit? Falathiel?" he asked.

"Both are here and are fine," Gandalf said. Thorin yelled at the hobbit before hugging him and telling Bilbo he was wrong.

He then turned to Falathiel, "Do you think you could fight Smaug? You're twice his size since last I saw him." She nodded.

"No, Thorin. She could get killed. She's my one, I can't lose her." She made a sound that sounded like a cat purring and I turned to look at her. She put her face in my side, I don't think she could hear, but she still knew that I was upset. A short time later she was back in her human form and we met Beorn. She and Beorn seemed to get along pretty well for the time that we were there. Soon enough we were on our way to Mirkwood.

She wouldn't be able to guide us though. She wondered if her blood family was there, not that it mattered. She knew she wouldn't go with them; they had left her to die in the mountains almost a hundred years ago so why would they want her now? That's where we were now, in the cells of Mirkwood. The King was outside hers, just staring at her. She ignored it, it was as if she was waiting for something.