Chapter 1

EVAN POV:

I sighed as I glanced across the table at my therapist, Dr. Sherman. I watched as his eyes traveled across the sheet of paper I handed to him , it was my latest letter. I was actually particullary proud of it, hoping it would be the big finale to these sessions we had. Mom makes me go, because even though my anxiety has gotten better, she just wants to make sure I'm "all clear," I would stop, but I go for her. It's fine now with all the lies about Connor off my back, I feel I'm able to be me. He looked up at me, I looked down noticing my hands were trembling, there wasn't anything to be nervous about. I guess I just wanted him to be as proud of it as I was. 

"Evan this is great." he said. It was almost music to my ears. Maybe this could be it, Maybe this is the end of the meetings with him. The hour had ended, and I ran out of the office, in an ecstatic fashion to my mom's car. I opened the door to the passenger's side and sat next to her. I couldn't help the smile that displayed across my face. I saw curiosity grow across her face. 

 "So, I assume it went well?" she asked me, as she smiled back.

 "It was amazing, the letter I wrote, she thought it was great." my grin grew, I could tell that she was proud of me as well. 

"Well. Lets get you back home, So you can get to Jared's." she suggested, starting the car pulling in front of Jared's house. I looked at her and she kissed my cheek. "I love you, Evan." 

"I love you too, Mom." I replied before getting out and walking up the steps, to the door of the Kleinman  household. I knocked on the door, almost immediatly Jared opened the door, it was almost inhuman how fast he realized I was there. It usually took him a few minutes to get up from whatever game he was playing on his computer, and to drag himself down the stairs. 

"Get in here!" he yelled pulling me in the door "I need to tell you something!" he slammed the door shut, I looked at him and tilted my head a bit. What did he get himself into this time? 

That is the end of the first chapter

That is the end of the first chapter. Sorry it was really short, but it was a start. I'll release the next chapter either tonight or tomorrow so, if your interested be on the look out for that, until next time.