Dumped

His car comes to a halt in the parking lot. He gets off. I'm in his angle of view, go back to the center, but he does not look for me. He goes to school and does not get me to stand before him. I could call, but he does not like it. Who? Jason. My ex boyfriend. It hurts so much that when we were still together, he was able to fulfill me so much, and I so little. Is Jason not looking for me last week? Is our dispute still up to date? As so often, it was about something totally stupid, but what was actually about it was absolutely not stupid. I just asked Jason if he wanted to go to Oscar's party on Saturday. Not more. And he, in turn, tied me up why I ask him on Sunday what he will do on Saturday in two weeks. Jason said I would always do this, constantly trying to nail him. I said to him (or better snorted), it would not be my fault if he was always so afraid to think about what's next. Error. Jason, he was afraid, was a very serious mistake. He probably only heard this one word and blown everything around him. "This is all too much for me here.", Jason snarled, grabbed a few of his things and disappeared to a buddy. Since then he has not looked at the school anymore. Til today. "You're going to tell me why you want to get this asshole again, do not you?" Alisson murmurs as she slides her 'Latte machiato' next to me. We both sit on a park bench after school and still talk about the dilemma of a week ago. "You behave like his lap dog." "As if!" I mutter and pull an orange leaf from Alisson's hair, "You know Jason, always a bit loud and hyperactive, but he never raised his hand against me!" Alisson sighs disbelievingly, and looks up at me with her eyebrow raised, "They all say that, 'As long as he did not beat me, everything is all right, but insults and everything else is permitted.' God of all the people of this world Exclaimed by you ... "You exaggerate now really. So I have not listened to now! ", I try to defend myself in vain." In addition, Jason has another girlfriend again. Miranda, I think, is her name. So you still think he is that good?" There's a world exploding inside of me, Jason, a new girlfriend, just a week, and I?" I get up hastily and run away, not paying attention to the confused calls of Alisson that I just can not go home, into my bed and cry my eyes out. I've been able to bury my pain deeply for a week, but now ... Just now I realize that my life is basically shit and I'm all alone in the separation of Jason and myself. I do not know if I'm going to be able to do anything about it. Fuck.