Chase davenport x reader

"You lied to me," you scorned your boyfriend.

"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you," he tried to explain.

"I was your girlfriend. You were supposed to tell me everything," you almost yelled.

"Was," he asked.

"Chase I can't be with a liar," you said making your way to the door.

" (y/n) I didn't tell you cause I didn't want this to happen," chase said grabbing your arm.

"No. I don't care that your bionic. What ever that means. I care that you lied to me," you said turning to look at him.

"So if I told you sooner you wouldn't have ran away scared," he asked in disbelief.

"Yes chase because I love you. You don't scare me. Why would I run away," you asked him.

He ran his hands threw his hair. You shook your head and opened the door. You turned and looked at him.

"Goodbye chase," you said walking out the door.

You closed the door behind you and the tears started to fall. You walked to you house 2 blocks away. Your dad was waiting for you on the porch when you reached your house.

"(Y/n) thank god your okay," he said embracing you in his arms.

"Of course I'm fine," you said pushing him away.

"I'm so happy that robot freak didn't hurt you," he said hugging you again.

"Chase isn't a robot freak," you said pushing him away,  "he would hurt me. And by the way he's bionic."

You walked in the house and went straight to your room. You locked the door after you and threw yourself on your bed.

"Sweetheart," your mother said knocking on your door.

"Go away," you called out.

"Open the door," she told you.

"No," you yelled.

You grabbed your earbuds and listened to music as you wrapped yourself in covers. A breeze suddenly filled your room and you turned to see you windows open. You pulled out the earbuds, threw the covers off you and walked to the window.

"(Y/n)," you heard chase call.

You looked down and saw him standing in your yard.

"Why are we here," you heard Leo ask.

You leaned over the railing and saw Leo, Adam and Bree standing ten feet away from him. The railing started to wobble and broke. You lost your balance and fell over.

"(Y/n)," Bree yelled.

You closed your eyes and waited for the impact. It wouldn't kill you but it would it hurt but I never came. You opened your eyes and saw yourself floating in the air. You started to slowly come down. Once your feet touched the floor, Chase embraced you.

"Are you okay," he asked.

"You saved me," you said shocked.

He took you face in his hands and looked you in the eyes.

"Are you okay," he asked again.

"Perfect," you said before you pressed your lips against his.

"I'm sorry I lied," he said looking into your eyes.

"I'm sorry I over reacted. you were scared," you said resting you head on his chest. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"So you're a superhero," you asked looking up at him.

"Yea it's so cool," he said with a smile.