1 - The Beginning

'Aw, they are #FriendshipGoals' - Melanieperrault

"OH MY GOD CHANCE STOP!" Tessa yelled, frantically trying to fight from his grip.

"NO!" he yelled back, laughter filling the room from both.

"I'M GOING TO START CRYING IN A MINUTE!" she shouted, struggling.

"Chance, look at the poor girl. She'll soon pass out from the tickling!" Tony yelled from across the room.

Everyone was having a nice relaxing afternoon because of the rain. The team were huddled around in blankets in front of the huge TV, binging 'Friends' for most likely the hundredth time, sipping hot drinks and munching on popcorn until something caused Chance to chase Tessa around the house. He had finally managed to grab her, and now Tessa could hardly breathe, laughter replacing the intake of oxygen.

"Ok, ok. Fine, I'll let you go," Chance said to Tessa as he led her back to the discarded blanket that they were sharing just before they started running.

"Thank you, Tony!" Tessa panted out, trying to catch her breath.

They comfortably returned to the position that they had been in beforehand, and grabbed a handful of popcorn each, the faint sound of rain hitting against the windows in the background.

Soon, 'Play' was pressed and everyone's attention went back to the screen.

***

"Tess, you still awake?" Chance asked, poking her slightly.

"Yeah," she mumbled back.

"If you haven't noticed, everyone has left to go upstairs, we're the last ones down and awake,"

She looked around, snapping out of her daze, and indeed, everyone had left but the two of them. She had been so engrossed in the T.V show that she hadn't even noticed the team leave. She had only now been snapped out of her daydream-like state.

"Oh my God!" Tessa exclaimed, an idea popping into her head, causing Chance to shush her.

"Sorry..." she whispered, bringing her volume down, "I was wondering if we could go and jump in the puddles outside?" Tessa asked, hopefully and excitedly, suddenly appearing like a small child.

"Sure, Tess, we can go do that," Chance smiled down at her as he quietly replied.

This caused Tessa to quickly jump out of the arm that was around her shoulders, and help Chance up.

They both dashed upstairs, Tessa leading the way, still holding onto his hand.

When they separated to grab some warmer clothes and welly-boots, which they did surprisingly have, they were soon together again. Tessa had come back with her vlog camera, something she had put away just after the chasing incident downstairs. She needed to get footage of this, it would be great for the vlog.

"So guys, I've managed to convince Chance to play in the rain with me," she said, showing the camera Chance who did his 'Two thumbs up' thing.

They headed down the stairs and out, before Tessa placed her vlog camera in a place where it wouldn't become wet.

They walked about in the puddles for a bit before Chance violently jumped into one, causing Tessa to be splashed onto.

"Oh you're going to get it, Sutton!" Tessa yelled, running towards him and then kicking water from a nearby puddle in his direction.

"This. Means. War!" Chance yelled after Tessa, picking her up and dangling her over the lagoon.

"No, Chance! Please!" she yelled out between giggles, slightly scared.

"Fine, but this won't be any better," he said, turning around and sitting her down directly in a puddle.

"Oh that's cold!" Tessa yelled, quickly springing to her feet, trying to shake herself off, before running after Chance, revenge in mind.

He quickly sprinted away, but slipped and fell directly into the biggest puddle there, almost onto his face.

"Karma, Sutton, Karma!" Tessa chuckled, going over to help him up as he rolled onto his back.

Chance extended a hand to her, asking for help. Tessa grabbed it, but before she could pull him up, he pulled her down with him.

"Now we're equal," he simply said, while Tessa was desperately trying to get away from the cold water. Chance did so quicker, though, and helped her up like she'd intended to do in the first place.

They had eventually went inside when they were tired, cold and soaking wet. They didn't know how long they had been out there, neither had checked the time before they'd headed out. It was 1am though, so they decided to shower and go to bed, feeling bad for the neighbours.

"Goodnight, Chance," Tessa whispered as she went to go to her room, planning on showering in the en-suite.

"Goodnight, Tessa," he whispered back, giving her a quick, slightly damp hug before heading off in the opposite direction.

A/N: OMG GUYS I'M BAAAACCKKKK! How many of you came from my 'Roommates?' story? Did you miss me?

Shut up, Violet, you've not even been gone for that long.

Also, the comments at the very beginning of the chapters are comments that would be left on any vlog, and is kind of what the chapter will be centered around. So, if you guys want to get involved, leave a comment that could be used at the start of a chapter here.

Anyway, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, and will come back for the next!

P.s. I'm really digging this cover! Honestly so proud of myself!