3 - Sick

'They care so much for each other, oh my God 💜💜' - Legion Of Boom

"Tessa! Could you come here, please?" Chance yelled from his room in a voice worn from coughing.

Everyone had either went to prank Logan or were busy with business. Tessa decided not to go, thinking that she had dance. Of course, though, she had mixed up the days and realised that her next class would be tomorrow.

Chance was currently sick, like, extremely sick. So instead, Tessa had decided that she would be helping and caring for him. That's just what good friends do.

"Coming!" she yelled back, locking her phone and putting it in the back pocket of her jeans as she stood up and walked over to his room.

"What's up?" she asked, resting her hands on the door frame.

"Would it be ok if you could bring me a painkiller? My head's killing me," he coughed, putting an arm over his eyes to block out the painful light. He obviously woke up only recently from his nap.

"Yeah, two secs," she replied, watching him pull the covers up over his head before she went downstairs to the cabinet they kept all of the medicine in.

Seeing him in that condition broke her heart. She had no idea how he even managed to get so sick in only a few days. Today he just woke up and could hardly move, let alone prank Logan.

It was terrible that he had to share his room with three other guys. They would probably all get sick, too.

Hopefully it'll pass soon. As she filled up a glass with water, her brain started to think about how she could isolate Chance from the other guys so that it wouldn't just become a whole house full of half dead people. It wasn't just the fact that the whole house would become sick if 'the ratchets' did, she also felt bad for him. He wouldn't be able to rest. They're very loud, and would soon be yelling when they came back.

She came to her conclusion as she carried the pills upstairs as well as the water.

The two items were handed to Chance and he collected as much of his strength to take the medicine as he could. She'd helped him to sit up and now had her hand resting on his back.

He just had to get through this. It appeared to be some sort of virus so it wouldn't just pass with a prescription. She was going to try to help him get through the symptoms, though. She promised that to herself.

"I think that you should go stay in my room. It's quieter there," she insisted.

"What?" he asked, confused by the offer.

"Yeah, let's go. I'll stay with Erika for a few days, I'll be fine," she explained, standing up off of the bed and taking his hands to bring him up with her.

He didn't reply, just weakly nodded his head.

God, she felt bad for him.

The room was close so it was easy. He crashed onto the bed, and Tessa, momentarily replacing Erika as 'Mom', pulled the covers over him and then closed the curtains.

Before leaving, she grabbed a spare blanket and pillow from her closet and went downstairs. She sorta lied, knowing that she would be sleeping on either the couch or trampoline but she didn't mind. As she'd said to Chance, she would be fine.

She ran down the stairs and dropped the items off on the sofa. She then sat down on the kitchen counter, ignoring the fact that there were perfectly good seats next to it. 

She'd grabbed an apple beforehand and found her laptop resting near her crossed legs.

As she waited for it to start up, she took a bite of her apple and thought about the assignments she had procrastinated on doing.

A/N: Jesus, this was short.

I'm sorry. Really, really sorry. I just didn't know what else to write for this chapter. I originally planned a time skip but it didn't fit and

UGHHH.

The glamorous life of a wattpad writer.

Anyway, I started a 'Chessa one-shots' thing. It was an idea I had in the back of my mind for a while and I finally got inspiration for a chapter.

If you wouldn't mind, please check it out.

Also, it's been a week and we're nearly at 1k reads already. This is amazing! You guys are insane.