4 - Coffee & Candy

'Omg! I think I ship them. #Chessa guys' - kmw1712

"What do you mean?" he asks, puzzled.

"I mean, we're going out for coffee,"

"Why didn't you just say it like that then?" he replied, a smile on his face.

She ignored his question, knowing he'd accepted the offer. As she grabbed her vlog camera, she grabbed his arm and they walked out of the house.

They were stopped by fans as per usual and took a few photos.

They loved their viewers but sometimes just got tired of the fact they stood outside of their house almost all the time, for hours upon hours on end.

They had no privacy, and it was kind of scary. They felt like they were always watched. One wrong move and it could all be over.

Oh yeah, the paparazzi are usually there also.

After the two got into Tessa's car, they waved goodbye and drove off. Chance turned on the radio and vlog camera seeing as Tessa was driving.

"Ayo brooksters, I'm sorry I didn't vlog yesterday. Not much was happening. We went to a few meetings and that was it," She said, intro-ing her vlog, "Anyway, look who's with me!" She exclaimed, letting Chance turn the camera to show himself, " He finally got better and let me have my room back!" She laughed, causing Chance to do so too.

"I did not steal your room. You gave me it!" he yelled back at her, a playful smile on his face that the camera couldn't see.

"True, but..."

"But what, Tessa, what?" he announced, knowing he'd won.

"Ok, fine. You're right," she jokingly huffed.

They both laughed together, Chance finally back to his normal state of having a lot of energy. They were almost always in an amazing mood when they were together, that just shows their great friendship.

"Now this, this is the Chance that I missed when you were sick," Tessa stated, speaking her thoughts out loud.

"Aww you missed me?" he teased.

"Slightly less now," she replied, a smirk on her face.

"Is this why we're going out to get coffee? Because you missed me?"

"It was more of a 'well done for not dying' gift," she joked, the same smirk on her face whilst she stared ahead, not wanting them to crash.

"This is mind blowing. Tessa Brooks cares that I didn't die. This is the best day of my life!" he exclaimed,  earning a small chuckle from Tessa.

"Shut up, I'm driving!"

***

"Right, so I drive us to Starbucks, insist that I pay, and you get a black coffee? You're boring," she smiled, sipping on her own caramel macchiato.

"Or I just don't want you to pay too much for me,"

"But I'm happy to pay!" she retaliated, smile growing bigger.

"But you always pay for me!" he laughed.

"If you didn't hear me, let me say it a little bit louder," she whispered, leaning dangerously close to Chance's face, "THAT'S BECAUSE I'M HAPPY TO PAY!" she exclaimed, causing Chance to nearly drop the paper cup he's holding.

"Jesus, Tessa," is all he managed to say, still slightly startled.

"Understand?" she asked, biting down on her lip to hold back a laugh.

"Yeah, yeah. I get it now," he responded, still holding onto his chest.

"Good, now let's finish this so we can get back home,"

***

"We're back!" they both yelled, heading to the kitchen.

They may have went out for coffee, but didn't get anything to eat.

To put it bluntly, the were starving.

As predicted though, there was no food.

This was what it's like to live in a house with a whole group of boys.

They scavenged through the cupboards and found the jar where all the candy is kept.

They shared a look before Chance brought it out and set it on the counter.

"We're going to feel so bad," she chuckled.

"But it'll be worth it."

A/N: I have no idea what they would usually get from Starbucks so I just improvised. I'm sorry if it's inaccurate, but this is fanFICTION after all.

I seem salty, don't I?

Oh well, I promise I'm not 😂.

Also, Jake's recent vlog made me really uncomfortable.

Jessa and Cherika?

In Simon Cowell's voice: That's a no from me.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter, I promise I'll try to make the rest better, since this one did suck a bit.