6 - Instagram

'OMG! Can't they just date already?!?!' - Plum&Pear

"We're going shopping!" Chance yelled, putting on a fake girly voice.

"Yas, I'm obviously going!" Tessa replied, imitating his fake girly voice.

As this usually goes, they were soon ready and out of the door.

Chance decided that he would be the one driving because Tessa was vlogging, as per usual.

"I love this song!" Tessa squealed before turning the volume up.

'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran had come on the radio, and she started to sing along.

Chance joined in too and they ended up having an improv 'Carpool Karaoke'.

"I didn't know you liked Ed Sheeran." Tessa smiled, camera off.

"Of course I like Ed Sheeran!" he smiled back.

"That's why you're one of my best friends!" she stated, hugging him at a red light.

"You know, this is illegal." he laughed, putting an arm around her.

"I'll be good." she laughed, pulling away now that the light had turned to amber.

***

"Surely I should get this!" she laughed, putting on a pair of comically big sunglasses the size of her face.

Ah, the beauty of the 99 cents store.

"What about these instead?" he laughed, swapping out the pink ones on her face for blue ones.

"If I'm getting these, you're getting these!" she replied, grabbing a pair of identical purple ones.

"We're twinning," he chuckled as she brought out her phone.

"I'll definitely be putting this up on Insta later," she giggled, showing him the selfie she took.

They tried to quieten down, but couldn't. They got death stares from the other customers.

"Ugh, young couples," an older lady mumbled to her husband while passing.

Tessa didn't hear it, but Chance did.

"Um, let's go before we get kicked out," he quickly ordered, pushing the cart towards the till.

"Oh, okay," she replied, unsure as to why his mood quickly changed.

"Are we still going to get these?" he smiled, pointing to the glasses on each of their faces.

"Um, maybe not." she giggled, putting them away.

Tessa returned to her spot inside of the cart and they walked away to go pay.

***

"Erika? ERIKA?" Tessa yelled, or tried to at least. Her breath came out airy and raspy, but her friend managed to hear her anyway.

"T? You okay?" Erika rushed into the room, concern showing on her face.

"I, it- it happened again. It happened again!" she choked out, handing Erika her phone.

The Chessa tag.

It affected her worse than Erika thought it would.

Why are there so many pictures?

"Look, it will be okay. It will all be okay," Erika said, trying to comfort her. She wrapped her arms around her best friend and the room turned silent.

"It happened last time with Jake but it didn't affect me this much. Why does it affect me this much?" Tessa questioned, voice high pitched and rushed, looking for an answer that she wasn't sure Erika could even give her.

But she could. Of course she could.

"T, I know you might not like this, but I'm going to say it. Don't hate me okay?"

"I won't hate you. I just want to know why I'm overreacting!"

"Tess, you like him!" she blurted out almost immediately after Tessa had finished speaking.

"Of course I like him! He's my friend!" she exclaimed and Erika then unwrapped her arms.

"No, Tessa. You like him as more than a friend," she finally breathed out, voice calm.

Tessa's expression quickly changed from shock to realisation.

"I- I can't! E, I can't!" She exclaimed as she jumped up off of the bed and then started pacing.

"But you do,"

And it was the truth.

All Tessa wanted to do was put up the photo they took in the 99 cents store, but was left with feelings she had to come to terms with.

A/N: This chapter...

I don't even know how I feel about this chapter.

I swear my chapters are getting shorter and shorter.

I'm really, really sorry.

Anyway, even if I don't know how I feel about this one, you might have enjoyed it, so thank you for reading.

Please give me ideas if you have anything you think would be a good addition to this story.

Xx