17

Ayo :)

March 18th,2015

I told Vanna I'd be on a little trip. And I am, with my good friend Keyshawn, or Key. He be in some of me and Teo's dance videos. 

I hope she doing ok without me. When I got out of jail the first couple days, she wouldn't stop crying. Happy tears of course. She said she really needed me when I was gone. And sometimes at night I'd hear her sniffle, or when she's in the kitchen I hear her talking to herself.

But she cheated on me and I just need to blow off some steam. And I also got really pissed because I think she got some problems. Like I found dirty bloody razors in the bathroom along with some anti depressant pills. Like if something was going on, I'd expect her to tell me. 

But I think this been going on for a while now cuz the date on the pill bottle was from months ago, like when I was still in jail. And she lying saying some shit like "Teo is stalking me". 

Girl no he ain't. 

And I also didn't expect this would be the way I'd tell Teo that he's my brother. 

I still care for Vanna but I don't know if I love her. Well maybe I do. Ion know.

But anyways, I've been in Barbados for a couple days now and me and Key just been partying. And I drank every night. My hangovers are really bad. I'm not used to drinking. I don't even know if I like it, I just drink to forget the bad things and 'have fun'. 

Me and Key going to a club right now. It's night time and you can hear the music from down the street and there's lights flashing everywhere. There was a long line of people but we got to go in cuz the guard know who we are.  

It's crowded, sweaty and you can feel the vibrations from the trap music. Key hands me a drink and I start sipping it. mmmm Kinda nasty.   

"Ready bro? I'm tryna fuck some bad bitches tonight." He laughs and walks to the stage. I follow behind him. 

After 6 drinks I start to feel buzzed and I'm sitting on the couch, sipping my 7th drink. I didn't feel like dancing and showing off my moves tonight. Key left with 2 girls and they went to a private room. Lmao pull god. But he better be careful. 

I start laughing for no reason and the this girl sits next to me. No lie she was bad as fuck. She was wearing a tight dress and she had dyed blonde hair and a caramel complexion. Ass, tits and everything. Man I gotta have her. 

She smiles at me and brings me to the dance floor and she starts twerking on me. Oh shit. I grab her waist enjoying the feeling and view. 

After a couple more hours of dancing I bring her back to my hotel and we had sex. She was like jello in my arms. 

________________________________________

I woke up naked and my head hurts really bad. I feel something in my throat and I run to the toilet throwing up. Oh my god I feel disgusting. I turn on the shower and I step in, closing my eyes. 

Memories from last night come back to my head. I had a few drinks, meet a girl, we started dancing, took her back here and-

Oh shit. 

I had sex with her. 

Oh.

I open my eyes and let the beads of water fall. How do I feel about this? Vanna cheated on me first. But a part of me just feels bad. I never meant for this to happen. I shouldn't have done it. 

I still love Vanna. That's my wife. 

But she can't know about this. She needs to understand that it was her fault first. I stare at my gold wedding band and I start crying. 

We were going so well. What went wrong?

I wish I could go back in time from that night where I was drunk and had angry sex with her so I can make the right choice. 

I still care for her no matter what. I still got a couple days here so maybe I'll just go shopping. But no more partying. Key is wild.  

_________________________________

I just came out the local jewelry and got her a charm bracelet. Behind each charm is a letter that spells out her name. 

Vannalyah Bowles. 

I miss my wife. 

I know I made a huge mistake, but I don't wanna tell her because I don't want her to get mad. I don't know what I'd do without her. 

As I walk out, I hear rustling behind the bushes and I turn around real quick. Hmmm. As I turn back around, I see an afro out of the corner of my eye. 

__________________________________________

This is probably be the only Ayo chapter in this story. Unless I change my mind.

Remember that Teo has his mother's last name. If the story is confusing, explanations will be coming soon. 

and Teo is now 22, Vanna is 21 and Ayo is 25. Also remember that this is still 2015. 

If I got the ages wrong, oh well. Just know that Vanna and Ayo and 4 years apart and teo is 1 year older than Vanna. 

ok byeeeeeeee