11

{January 9th 2017}

miley.h8
>you and Gigi are friendship goals 😍😫🔥

Leah put her phone down on the blanket with a sigh, looking towards the blonde boy that was lying next to her.

He had one arm under his head and the other, he was using to stroke Leah's hand. He didn't even need to look at her to know that something was wrong. He could tell by the way she sighed; it was a sigh that he often did.

He looks towards her and props himself up on his elbow, "What's wrong?"

Hesitantly, Leah asks, "Are we going to tell people about us?"

He analyzes her face thoroughly, trying to figure out her emotions. Was she upset? Did she want to tell people?

"Do you want to tell people?" He asks, voicing his recent thoughts.

"I don't know if I can handle your fans hating on my every move, Justin," Leah tucks a piece of her brown hair behind her ear, as she nervously bites down on her bottom lip. Playing with her hands, and her gaze on her lap, she continues, "Even though I only met you a couple days ago, I feel comfortable around you and I like talking to you. But... I don't know if your fans will feel the same."

"I don't care what they think. It's my life Leah," he takes her hand once again, making her lift her gaze from her lap and onto his face, "and I'm going to live it however I want. And if I want you in that life, you're going to be in that life."

Leah's pink lips tug upwards into a smile, as she intertwines their hands together. "Okay," her voice barely goes over a whisper.

At the sight of her smile, Justin smiles a wide smile and tugs her body towards him. Leah lets out a girly squeal, as Justin makes her lie down next to him. His arm snakes around her waist, as she presses her back against his chest.

They lie on the carpet in silence, watching the sunset and playing with each other's hands.

It was the start to something wonderful.