44

{April 6th 2017}

Leah stood nervously by the door in an oversized black hoodie with her brown hair up in a messy bun, waiting for Justin to answer it. A few moments later, the door was flung open, revealing a shirtless Justin.

The pair stared at each other for a few seconds, unsure as to how they should act. Sucking in a deep breath, Leah threw herself at Justin, tightly hugging the boy she had known for only three months.

"I missed you." Leah whispered into the crook of his neck, as he lifts her legs so they're wrapped around his bare waist.

"I missed you more, mon amour." Justin replies, squeezing her small waist.

Justin kicks the door shut with his foot and carries Leah into the kitchen, where he was trying to make a meal to impress her. He sets her down on the grey granite island before standing inbetween her legs.

"I'm sorry. I really shouldn't have done that." Justin apologizes for what must've been the hundredth time.

"What's done is done. We can't change the past however, we can change the future. So, let's just move past this okay?" Leah says quietly, toying with Justin's large - compared to her own - hand.

Justin hesitantly places his hand on Leah's cheek, before softly caressing it with his thumb. The brunette girl looks up from their intertwined hands with a small smile.

Without even thinking, she attaches her lips onto his, and pulls him closer. Justin smiles into the kiss, his hands going under her hoodie and resting on her waist.

His touch sends jolts of electricity through Leah's body, making her yearn for more.

She didn't know where this sudden urge to kiss him came from, all she knew was that she wanted him.

"I see you've made up your mind about us being more than friends," Justin says teasingly before attaching his lips to her neck, and leaving soft open mouth kisses that made her squirm under his grip.

"I have..." She trails off, running her hands through his hair. He takes a step backwards and raises an eyebrow.

"And?"

She rests her hand on his shoulder and pulls him closer until her lips are next to his ear. "Let's finish this upstairs." She whispers, biting down on her lip.

Those four words were enough to make him throw her over his back, and run upstairs with her laughing loudly.

A/N : 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
-H