65

{May 29th 2017}

Leah pushed open Justin's front door after realizing that it was unlocked and walked inside, hearing voices shouting.

With a confused expression, she tip-toes into the living room and sees Justin and two other guys, playing video games.

She awkwardly clears her throat, making the guys jump and turn around.

"Pause the game! Pause the game, before Justin wins!" The light skinned one yells, as he looks from Leah to the tv and vice versa.

"Babe, what're you doing here?" Justin asks, dropping his controller on the couch and engulfing the brunette model into a hug.

Leah breathes in his scent before answering. "You said to talk to you later." She pulls away from him with a forced smile.

Justin's brown eyes scan her face, a small smile playing on his lips. Giving into his urge, he places a soft kiss on her light pink lips.

"Okay Justin," his friend - who Leah didn't recognize - call's out, grabbing his attention, "If you're done kissing your girl, can you actually introduce us to her?"

Justin pull's away from Leah with a soft laugh that made Leah's stomach do somersaults. Justin wraps his arm around Leah's waist and smiles at his friends.

"Guys, this is Leah. Leah, these are my idiotic friends, you already know Ryan-" he gestures towards the boy that had hit on Gigi for hours, when they were decorating Justin's house for his birthday party, "and Maejor, also known as Brandon," he gestures towards the light skinned one.

"I have heard so much about you. Literally, if you two ever disagree on anything, within seconds Justin calls me and rants about it," Brandon laughs, making Justin feel embarrassed.

"Actually sunshine, we were the ones that convinced him to send you that snap. He'd been gushing over you for the past two weeks and we'd had enough." Ryan says, fuelling Justin's embarrassment further.

"Okay I think that's enough." Justin rolls his eyes as Leah laughs at him.

"You're so adorable," Leah says, pinching his cheeks.

"Not more adorable than you." Justin says, leaning in for another kiss, but is stopped by Brandon coughing.

"Shall we continue our game?" The light skinned boy questions with a smirk.

"I'm gonna go get some water. Do you want anything?" Leah mumbles to Justin, looking up at him with a light smile.

"Yeah," Justin smirks, making Leah raise her perfectly arched eyebrow, "I want you."

With a roll of her eyes, Leah pull's away from Justin before walking into the kitchen.

"I love you!" Justin shouts to her as she walks by the grey granite island, where Justin's phone was vibrating.

She lifts his phone and turns, ready to go give it to him. That is until, the texts on the screen catch her attention.

Hailey

come over Justin 😉👅👅

Leah blinks, staring down at the phone in shock. Who was this girl and why was she sending her boyfriend this picture?

Not wanting to be nosy, Leah puts down his phone, disappointment and sadness filling her chest.

Justin had the nerve to be mad at her for hanging out with her friend that happened to be a guy, while he was sexting some girl.

Leah inhales a deep breath before walking into the living room to say goodbye.

"I'm leaving." Those two words made Justin pause the game and turn around.

"Why?" He questions with a frown.

Leah bites down on her bottom lip, pushing back the urge to break down in tears. Justin didn't notice, but Maejor - Brandon - did.

"I just ... I have to go." Her voice remains soft, as she stares at the ground. "Bye."

"I love you." Justin says as she walks towards the door. Leah pauses for a second, before gulping and walking out the door.

"Give me a second," Brandon says, throwing his controller onto the couch and running after Leah.

Justin watches him with a confused expression, why was his best friend running after his girlfriend?

"Leah!" Brandon shouts, grabbing the brunette girl's attention as she opened the door to her car. Brandon notices her tear stained cheeks and immediately pulls her into a hug. "Hey, babe what's wrong?"

"Justin!" Leah cries, "H-His phone vibrated and I was going to give it to h-him when I s-saw the t-text. Some H-Hailey chick sent him a very revealing picture of herself, asking him to come over."

Brandon inwardly curses his best friend. He knew who Leah was talking about and he was genuinely shocked, that Justin still talked to her. As far as he knew, they weren't friends anymore.

"It's okay. I'll talk to him and figure this out," Brandon rubs her back, an attempt to calm the crying girl.

"Thank you." Leah whispers, giving him a small smile.

A/N : you guys weren't ready for this haha

I'm honestly so tired of school wtfff I just want it to be winter break already. and it doesn't help that my crush is in grade 12, yikes.

-H