26

A/N : this chapter is just a filler sort of thing to let you know about all the articles that are swarming the internet after Leah & Justin's night out. Im not going to do this after every time that they hang out or whatever, just this once. I'm just going to do a few headlines and then little parts of the articles.

I really do appreciate all the reads and votes so far. keep reading and don't be a silent reader !! also you can follow me on my very inactive social medias ! they're in my bio.

Also peEP THAT NEW COVER
I know it's a bit cropped on the edges, I gotta fix that but hey look at how cute it is.

-H

Victoria Secret Model Leah Kennish, spotted on date with Justin Bieber

Last night supermodel Leah Kennish and international sensation Justin Bieber were spotted on a date in West Hollywood. The two could not keep their hands off of each other, the whole time that they were there. Is this the beginning to a new relationship? Will Bieber's recklessness ruin it like he ruined all his other relationships??

Bieber's new fling ???

Justin Bieber was spotted on a date out in West Hollywood last night, with a Victoria Secret Model named Leah Kennish. The two seemed to be getting pretty cosy at the back of the famous Italian restaurant. Kennish and Bieber have been posting about each other on their snapchats, and have been posting pictures from their secret dates around Los Angeles.

Bieber spotted on date with new girl

Justin Bieber was seen out last night with a new girl that none of us have seen him with before. The girl was Leah Kennish, Victoria Secret Model. There have been rumours going around that the two have been having secret dates for the past week, and may be secretly dating. Bieber's fans took to Twitter and have been sending the Victoria Secret model death threats among other things.

Bieber getting cosy with Victoria Secret Model

Now we all know that Justin likes to have fun and doesn't like to be tied down in a relationship - we realized after our beloved Jelena broke up - but could this Victoria Secret Model be the one for him? Victoria Secret model Leah Kennish,21, was seen out with Justin,22, in West Hollywood last night. The pair seemed to be having fun at the Italian restaurant, and left holding each others hands. After seeing all the pictures, Bieber's fans took to Twitter and sent the model hate. Justin and Leah are yet to respond to everyone's frantic tweets about them being seen together.

Justin over Sofia Richie ??!!

The 22 year old singer was previously dating model Sofia Richie and the pair broke up after a month's romance. After flirting with both Hailey Baldwin and Sofia, he has now been spotted with Victoria Secret Model Leah Kennish. They were seen last night leaving an Italian Restaurant in West Hollywood, holding hands. Bieber opened the car door for her before sitting in the car himself. The pair refused to acknowledge any comments that were being thrown their way by the paparazzi and left immediately. Bieber, Kennish, Richie and Baldwin have yet to comment on the situation.

Victoria Secret Model and Justin Bieber : NO GO !!

International pop star Justin Bieber was seen out with Victoria Secret Model Leah Kennish. And what do we think about this? We say : NO GO! Yes Justin is known for messing around with girls and then dropping them when they least expect it, but a Victoria Secret Model???? Really???? Just leave them alone Justin! We don't need you going around and breaking the hearts of our beloved lingerie models! Bieber's fans took to Twitter and most of them are saying the same thing,

"@leahkennish kys you whore. leave @justinbieber alone"

Now that's not very nice. Imagine having to see that on every social media account you own - not fun right? So why send them hate? How is it going to make a difference? It's just going to lead to Justin getting upset and we ALL know what happens when you upset the Biebs. Justin and Leah have yet to say anything about this topic.