16

{January 10th 2017}

rxch.el5
>bowling with G right ??

"Hey!" Justin hugs Leah from behind, causing a startled gasp, to leave her lips. "Put your phone away and play!" He grabs her phone out of her hands, and puts it on the table next to his own phone, before dragging her towards the rack where the bowling balls were kept.

Leah's ocean blue eyes scan the dark bowling alley, catching a few people that were looking their way.

"People are staring," Leah mumbles, as those people begin to pull out their phones.

"I don't care," Justin grabs the red ball and holds it out for her, "I'm just here to have fun with my friend. How is that such a bad thing?"

Forcing a smile, Leah takes the ball and hurry's back to the lane that Justin had reserved specifically for only them.

Her best friend's words kept floating back to her mind. Was it worth it? She had only known him for a few days. Was it worth it to get hated on for even breathing the same air as him?

Justin looks over at his new friend and a soft sigh escapes his lips. He knew that she cared about what everyone would say, but he didn't. He just wanted to get to know the beautiful blue eyed girl, was that such a crime?

"You know," Justin starts, grabbing Leah's attention. "I'm going to beat you." He smiles, showcasing his pearly white teeth, making Leah go weak in the knees.

Leah scoffs, "No way Bieber. I'm going to win."

"I'd like to see you try." Justin takes a step towards her, in a threatening - yet playful - manner.

"Watch me." Leah says before flipping her hair and walking up to the starting line.

She inhales a deep breath and gets into the correct position to throw. As she's swinging the ball back and forth as practice, an idea pops into Justin's mind.

And just as she's about to release the ball Justin yells, "Leah! You have a period stain!"

Leah freezes and immediately drops the ball, making it roll onto the sidelines. She turns around in horror and is met with a laughing Justin.

"Y-You're s-so not going to w-win n-now," Justin manages to say between laughs. "Oh my god, you should've seen the way you froze it was hilarious!"

"You can't joke about something like that Justin! Ugh you're so immature!" Leah huffs, stomping over to the table and sitting down.

Justin pretends to wipe a tear away, as his laughter dies down. "Watch the pro," he winks at her before walking up to the starting line. "I'm so winning!" He calls over his shoulder.

Leah scoffs as she rolls her eyes. Folding her arms across her chest she mutters, "Asshole."

But no. She couldn't just give up like that. After all, if Justin could distract her, then she could distract him.

She slowly stood up, and crept behind him. As he went to roll the ball down the lane, Leah pinched his sides making him jump. The ball still rolled down the lane but, it never hit any pins.

"Leah!" Justin whines, "That wasn't fair!"

Leah childishly sticks her tongue out at him, "Everything is fair in love and war."

A/N: I got the period stain idea from my friends. They do that to each other all the time 😂😂

Don't be silent readers, vote and commentt xx

-H