1. The Interview...📑

Hiii Friends!!!
Back with a update.
Enjoy it!!!

Raman : Welcome to My World Sweetheart... (with a smirk)

NEXT PART :

The receptionist (the same girl in prologue) went in the corridor. Everyone stopped talking looking to her.

Receptionist : Am Sorry Interviews are cancelled due to some personal reasons. Sorry for inconvenience.

All got angry listening this. All started saying What is all this and all??

Receptionist : Am really Sorry, but now you all can leave. Am really sorry for all trouble.

All shouted " If you don't want to take interview why you gave advertisement in newspaper. This is so unprofessional."

Saying this everyone started leaving. Ishita cursed Murugan for not helping her. She was going when receptionist came to her and took her to a side.

Ishita :Arree what happened??? Why you are dragging me like this???

Receptionist : Ma'am your interview is there so you have to go inside.

Ishita was more than happy listening this. Finally for the chance which she was waiting for so long, she got that chance. But...

Ishita (st) : Sabko nikaal ke isne mujhe hii kyu roka. Kuch toh gadbad hai Ishu. Kahin inka koi trap toh nahi. CID ISHU lag jaa kaam pe.

Ishita : Lekin kyun Main. I mean aapne sabko toh bhej diya. Aur main toh last main aayi thi phir main kyun.

Receptionist : Actually Ma'am ek offer chal raha hai jismein jo sabse pehla aur jo sabse last aayega woh hii interview de sakta hai. Toh sabse pehla waale ka interview ho chuka hai. Aur aap sabse last aaye ho so aapko interview abhi hai. Hamare sir ko beech ke log pasand nahi aate I mean ya toh first ya toh last warna nahi.

Ishita was not satisfied with her answer but as this company is on top and seeing the atmosphere she concluded lets give the interview. But still she was reluctant to go.

Ishita (st) : Ishita be careful inside pata nahi kya ho jaaye. Lekin its one of the best company in India. Lekin aisa offer maine kabhi nahi sunna. Lekin sayaad innone rakha ho. Kya karun jaaun ya nahi.

INSIDE THE CABIN :

Raman was continuously staring at the screen. He was watching all the happenings whatever is going on outside.

Raman : How much you will think sweetheart??? Just come as you BELONGS TO ME ONLY...

Finally he sees that Ishita nodded her head and was coming inside his cabin. He smiled and turned his chair facing his back towards the entrance.

After few minutes he heard a knock on the door. Again he smiled and said without turning " Come inside."

Ishita came inside with slow steps. She came near the table and stand between the two chairs. Raman was still facing his back only.