Part 12: blood, tears and worry.

{unedited}

•Jason's point of view•

It's only 9:30 at night and Elena lays in my arms asleep, I'm really worried about her. She still has a light fever.

I slide out from underneath her and switch off the TV, I pack away our mess and pick Elena up bridle style and walk her upstairs.

I lay her in my bed and crawl in beside her, I have her in my bed tonight because at least that way I won't worry if she is waking up to be sick or something.

She stirs lightly and slowly opens her eyes.

"J-Jason." She says just above a whisper.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm sorry." She whispers before moving in closer to me and wraps her left arm around me. I wrap both arms around her and push her closer to my body.

"Good night, Elena." I whisper and click my fingers to turn of the lamps.

"Jason, Jason." I awake to light tapping on my arm and my voice being called quietly.

"Elena, hey, are you okay?" I ask.

"N-no." She says her voice shaky, is she crying?

"Hey, hold on." I click my fingers and both lamps turn on. I look over at Elena and her nose and hand is covered in blood.

"Elena, are you okay?!" I ask worried and jump out of bed, I run over to her side and sit down on the bed so I am next to her.

"Jason, I'm sorry." She cries.

"For what?" I ask and take her by her blood free hand and walk with her into the bathroom.

"B-because I got blood on your pillow, and shirt."

"No no, it's fine okay." I say as I make her sit on the toilet lid as I take out a face wash cloth and wet it with some warm water.

"Does this usually happen?" I ask as she wipes her face.

"No, except nearly everyday this week I've woken up early by a nose bleed." She cries.

"It's okay, I'm going to change my shirt. You clean up in here, I'll be right outside the door okay." I say and walk out of the bathroom, I get changed into a black long sleeve top and throw my blood covered t-shirt into the washing basket.

"Let's sleep in your room for tonight, yeah." I say and take her hand in mine, since she is all cleaned up now.

We walk into her room, or the spare bedroom. And I peel the blankets back. Elena gets in first and I get in after her.

"Elena, please. Don't cry anymore, it's okay." I coo as I close of the lamp.

"No, I'm scared Jason. No one gets a nose bleed nearly every day." She cries.

"Look, tomorrow we will go to the doctors together." I say and pull her in close to me.

"Everything will be alright, I promise you." I coo before running my fingers through her long hair, trying my best to calm her down and help her feel at ease.

•••

Hey everyone, so this chapter was really short. But it wasn't meant to be long. I really hope you are enjoying this book so far.

Don't forget to comment down some questions, and I will answer them.

Btw, isn't Jason just the cutest.