Part 14: Jenner, unknowings and part 2

•Jason's point of view•

I dropped Elena off at her house after the doctors. she was so nervous to get her blood test, it was so cute. I snapped a photo of her in the chair - worry written all over her face. And even with her begging cries to delete it, I'm not gonna delete something so cute.

I'm kinda worried about Elena, to be honest what the doctor said scared me. I really hope Elena is okay.

                           •Elena's point of view•

Jason is the sweetest, after the doctors he took me home to relax and rest. He walked me inside and made sure I was safe and warm in my bed before he left, he said he will be over soon to check in on me and to bring me my duffle bag.

"Hi honey, how was the sleep over?" Mum asks as she quietly opens my bedroom door and steps in.

"It was really nice, we just watched movies." I say not going into full detail.

"Oh okay, you know, I would really like to meet Jason one day."

"Well, actually he is coming over later with my sleep over bag. I guess you could meet him then." I shrug, she's gonna have to meet my best friend some time.

"Perfect, well, I'm going to go put the kettle on. Would you like some lunch?"

"Actually, can you please make me a cup of herbal tea?"

"Of course, are you okay. You look a little pale?" She asks walking over to me and checking my temperature. "Honey, goodness, you're burning up." She says her eyes wide.

"Mum, it's fine. I'll be upstairs okay."

"Alright, call me if you need me alright."

Jason: Hey Hoe, how you feeling?

Me: not to good actually, I just feel so drained and out of it.

Jason: it's okay, I'll be over soon.

Me: Jason?

Jason: yeah?

Me: I mean, you don't have to, but I was wondering, if maybe, you wanted to sleep over the night.

Jason: I would love to, in that case then, I'll be over a bit later. I have something to do now, but I'll see you soon. ❤️

Me: alright, thank you slut. 💜

Oh.my.gosh. He sent the first heart. He.sent.the.first.heart. HE SENT THE FIRST HEART!

I feel so emotional and confused, Jason, my best friend, sent me a heart.

A few minutes later, my mum walks in with my favourite pink mug of steaming herbal tea.

"Thanks mum." I smile as she places it gently on my bedside table.

"You're welcome, if you need anything let me know." She smiles.

"Okay, and hey mum. I invited Jason to sleep over, is that okay?"

"No, it's fine. I'll call him up if you are in bed."

It's 6pm and all day I've only watched sad romance movies, I literally have no life.

                    ~Jason's point of view~

I knock on Elena's door, her mum answers and welcomes me in.

"You must be Jason, it's very nice to meet you." She smiles and shakes my hand.

"Nice to meet you to, ah, Mrs. Hamilton."

"Please, call me Jenner."

"Hey, Uhm, Jenner. How's Elena doing?"

"What do you mean Hun, she didn't look to well when I came home a coup hours ago, she had a temperature." Jenner, says confused.

"You mean, she didn't tell you?" I ask.

"What don't I know, Jason?" Jenner says and guides me over towards the lounge.

"Okay well, I took Elena to the doctors today. Last night, she was so weak and tired. And woke up in the middle of the night to a nose bleed. I asked her if that was normal, she told me that this whole week she's been waking up with a nosebleed. I gave her some Panadol for a fever she had and she fell asleep during a movie. This morning she was so weak she couldn't even dress herself and she woke with dots all over her arm."

Jenners jaw stays ajar as I tell her the details from last night and this morning.

"She didn't tell me anything," Jenner says shocked. "What did the doctors say?"

"The doctor gave Elena a blood test and said that she didn't like the sound of Elena's symptoms, we should get results soon."

"Thank you Jason for caring for my daughter." Her mother says sounding like she's about to cry.

"Elena is my best friend, I will do anything for her." I stand from the couch and keep my bag over my shoulder, along with Elena's that's in my hand

"Alright, thank you Jason, you two have fun and call me if you need anything."

"Okay, thank you Jenner."

                                     ⚜️⚜️⚜️