Exes, Enemies and Baby bumps

One month and three weeks later and Scott and Malia had yet to say a word to the puppies or Lydia about the impending addition. Even though the signs were glaring and her belly had risen.
"If no one else is going to say it, I will; Malia is pregnant." Lydia stated. Malia sighed.
"Yeah. She is. Malia. Pudding?" Scott asked.
She nodded.
"That's it? That's your reaction?" Lydia asked.
"Yes." Malia said dryly.
"Well do you at least know who the father is?"
Lydia asked. Scott sat down.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Scott asked defensively.
"I'm just saying. Malia isn't exactly...virtuous." Lydia said.
"You should know. You've spread your legs Tom, Dick, Harry, Jackson, Aiden, made out Scott and oh yeah...My dad! So...don't talk to me about virtue when you, sweetheart, are the town harlot. 'Kay?" Malia said sweetly. That stung. There was an awkward silence around the table.
"I have studying to do."
Lydia said and stood up.
"Bye, bitch." Malia waved.
"Malia..." Scott said disappointed.
"She started it." Malia said.
"True but you're better than her." Scott said. Malia smiled.
It quickly turned. "Malia?"
"It's been almost two months and you still haven't told me what you're hiding."
Malia sighed.
"I told you it doesn't matter." Scott laughed.
"Well it matters to me."
Malia pouted.
"I don't want you to be mad." Scott touched her cheek.
"Why would I be mad?"
Malia asked.
"I'll tell you later. But I have work so I'll call you when I'm done." Scott said.
Malia just sighed. "Promise." Malia chose to take him at his word and let it go.

Night came and Malia had spent most of the daylight killing time. Shopping with Hayden. Getting sweets (Which Scott would surely scold her for). Exchanging awkward pleasantries with Lydia. But it was on the drive back that they ran into a little problem...
"No word from Scott?" Hayden asked. Malia shook her head. "Well it's only 7:00. Maybe he's__" In the blink of an eye, it happened. Someone side swiped Hayden's car.
Pitching it into the preserves. Flipping a total of three times.
After the wreckage, Hayden was the first to come to.
"Malia? Hey. Are you okay? Wake up." Hayden plead pained. She unbuckled herself to better reach Malia.
A passerby rushed to see if they were okay. Hayden told her the situation. That she was fine but Malia is pregnant and not waking up.
The kindly woman did the sensible thing and called 911.
Hayden kept trying to wake her until Malia finally stirred.
"Malia!? You're okay! Don't do that again." Hayden said relieved. Malia gave a small smile. "Can you move?"
"Yeah." Malia groaned.
The Ambulance pulled up shortly. Followed by the
fire service. Freeing them.
Once safely out, the E.M.T looked both girls over.
Commenting that they didn't have a scratch on them.
"Tough skin. My baby..."
Malia said softly.
"From what we can tell, the baby is unharmed but a proper examination at the__"
"Take me." Malia said.
That's what they did.
When she got there Melissa personally tended to her.
Calling her father and Scott.
Hayden by her side the whole time. "Cheer up. I'm okay."
"This is my fault."
Hayden said sadly.
"Don't be ridiculous. None__" "Malia! Are you okay? Oh sweetheart." Henry hugged his daughter.
Kissing her forehead.
"I'm fine dad. But you're crushing me."
Malia said strained.
"Sorry." Henry apologized.
"The baby?"
He asked worried.
"Let's wait for, Scott.
It'll be easier." Malia laughed.
"Malia! Mom said you were in an accident? What the hell happened? The baby!"
Scott asked in a panic.
"The baby's fine, boys. No harm done." Malia said warmly. Stiles strolled in.
"What baby?" Stiles asked.
"Stiles? What are you doing her?" Malia asked.
"Melissa. Come show me where to sign those papers." Henry getting the hint his daughter wanted to be alone with her friends. Melissa agreed. Leaving the kids alone. Scott wrapped an arm around her.
Rubbing her belly.
"You two?" Stiles asked.
"Yeah. Baby's mine."
Scott said. Stiles moved closer.
"Malia's pregnant?!" Stiles asked surprised.
"Why is he here, Scott?"
Malia asked. Scott could feel  her heart pounding.
"You and Scott?" Stiles asked.
"Don't you get judgmental on me since you're the one who__" Scott whistled.
"Hey! Knock it off. We have bigger issues. Scott dipped into his pocket. Pulling out a month + bullet.
"Scott, you kept that?"
Malia asked.
"Yes. Almost two months ago, someone tried to kill my mate and you're going to find out who shot her." Scott placed the bullet in Stiles' palm.
"Scott, I have to tell you something...When you're not around I keep having near misses...Accidents. I think someone is trying to kill me."
Malia sighed rubbing her belly. New hatred arsose in Scott. Someone was out to harm his beloved.
This meant war.