Due Date pt1

Scott was just about losing his patience with this man.
Nearly a month and nothing more out of him than sobs and pleads for no more Ariana Grande.
"Enough of your stupid blubbering. Tell me why your people are trying to kill me wife or I'll kill you and not bat an eyelash." Scott threatened.
"You wouldn't. It would ruin your True Alpha status." He said smugly. Scott stabbed him in the thigh with a
rusty blade.
"Look at me. Do I look like I care. If you serve no further purpose, I can end you." Scott said chillingly.
"Okay, baby. Let's take a little break, okay?" Malia said gently. Pulling his hand away.
"He's not talking!" Scott yelled frustrated. Itching to kill.
"I know but you haven't slept in three days. You need rest.
Come take a nap with me."
Malia said gently.
"Malia...The Calaveras are trying to kill you and we don't know why because this guy isn't talking and your solution is for me to take a nap?" Scott asked annoyed.
"Please? You'll be well rested to torture him later.
Upstairs." Malia said.
"But I want to__"
"Uh huh. Now, Scott."
Malia ordered.
"Okay...No need to use the wife tone with me." Scott said and willingly went upstairs.
Malia stayed with Scott until he fell asleep.
She woke up an hour before he did and snuck downstairs for a peanut butter and
Fruit Loop sandwich and getting some fresh air.
Only to find Liam patrolling the grounds.
"Hi. What are you doing here?" Malia smiled.
"Guarding. What is that?" Liam asked pointing to the zip lock bag in her hand.
"Peanut butter and Fruit Loops. And I have some apple juice. Want some?"
Malia asked.
"I'll...pass. How can you eat that?" Liam asked disgusted.
"Easy. It's delicious. Wouldn't you rather be with your girlfriend? She probably misses you." Malia said.
"She does but you and Scott__" Malia stopped him.
"Will be fine. Go ahead. Be a kid. Yes I'm sure." Malia said.
"Thank you." Liam said warmly and hugged her.
"Anytime. Get out of here." Malia said. With a kiss on the cheek, Liam left. Leaving Malia to eat her disgusting sandwich on the bench swing that Henry and Peter insisted on building. After they almost killed themselves and each other and despite it collapsing four times, they finally got it together. It is not longer considered a health hazard.
"Hey. Stop. I'm feeding you now." Malia said as the baby kicked. "You're not gonna be one of those kids who's gonna eat me out of house and home are you? Because your dad is going to give you some stiff competition." Malia to her baby. Rubbing her belly with one hand and eating with the next. It was supposed be alone time with the baby. Someone she would have to care for and smother til the day she died. The last thing she wanted was the company of her overprotective male relatives and friends. Just ten minutes alone. 

Naturally that was the moment Stiles pulled up in his Camero. Malia fought the urge to roll her eyes and just focused on her food. Stiles just got out and stared.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." Malia said sarcastically.

"Sorry...It never hit me until now but you're really....really..."

"If you say fat  I will cut you." Malia warned.

"I was going to say pregnant." Stiles laughed. Malia smiled.

"Heh. Yeah. Not-So-Patiently waiting to get this kid out. The doctor said it should be at least another two weeks give or take until I give birth." Malia sighed. Stiles sat next to her.

"Ooh. Sorry." Stiles winced. 

"Yeah...Well unprotected sex will do that to you." Malia said.

"We had unprotected sex all the time and nothing happened." Stiles said.

"I guess you just weren't the one." Stiles felt a stab in his heart at the double meaning.

"For the record, I am sorry. When I got with Lydia I didn't think twice about you. It was wrong." Stiles admitted. Malia tapped his shoulder.