Sana..

-BIGHIT ENT-

It was the next day, everyone in the dorm starts to wake up. But V wasn't there.

-JYP ENT-

Sana gets woken up by Tzuyu, everyone in the dorm comes to see her. 

Mina - "Are you okay Sana?"

Momo - "Tell us if you need anything"

Sana looks up at the members, she was so thankful to have them. She saw how this situation also affects the others and not just her. It was a big risk to be exposed by the public because they're only rookies.

Sana felt bad for doing this to the group's name. She wondered what would happen if she didn't meet V at the camp.....

Sana hugs the members tightly.

Sana - "I'm so sorry."

The members hug her back. 

Jihyo - "Hey, our company haven't responded to the comments yet"

Sana - "What happens now?"

Mina - "We heard you have a week to say your goodbyes..."

Tzuyu - "So what are you going to do?"

Sana - " I.. I don't know.. My mind is blank.."

Sana burst into tears, the members comfort her. Momo gets her tissues to dry her eyes.

Sana - "I'm sorry..."

Sana wasn't allowed out of the dorm incase someone sees her and question her. However, the members had schedules.

Nayeon - "Sorry we can't be here with you."

Dahyun -"We'll call you at lunch"

The members say their goodbyes for the day. Sana wasn't sure when they were going to be back, all she was sure was that.. She was alone.. 

-In the car-

Jeongyeon - "Do you think it was a good choice to leave her on her own..?"

Jihyo - "We don't have a choice"

Nayeon - "I wish we did."

Mina suddenly gets an idea, she's the only one who has one recording for the day.

After the recording, she quickly hurries out of the place and goes to BigHit Ent.

Mina asks to see V..

She goes to the practice room where V is practising, V gets surprised. The company doesn't normally let girls in. Somehow, Mina was allowed in.

Mina - "V.."

V - "Mina?"

The two was standing opposite eachother, looking at eachother with confused faces.