"We'll get through this...."

It was in middle of the night, Sana woke up and looks around, everybody was asleep. She gets up and goes to check her phone, it says 2AM.

Sana goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water, suddenly her phone starts ringing.  Startled, Sana quickly presses a button, hoping the sound would go away. It did. She then turns the volume down. However, the phone rang again. She realises that it was a phone call and not an alarm, she picks it up.

A voice.. says "Come to the park"

The voice seem similar...

-At the park- 

Sana sees V standing there, he was dressed in a big coat and he had face mask on, to cover himself from any fans.

Sana looks happy to see him, but she couldn't understand why he wanted to meet this late.

V - "Hey beautiful"

Sana laughs.

V - "I have a plan"

Sana looks at V, she was confused and curious. She knew she would support him with whatever he wanted to do. 

Sana - "What... plan?"

V - "Since we are only allowed to see each other for... a week more.."

Sana was shocked, was he going to break up with her now so he don't have to wait for a week to do it? Was he going to tell her to forget everything? 

Sana - "Please.. don't say anything... "

V looks surprised, was he too careless to bring it up? 

V - "I'm sorry"

V hugs Sana and whispers "We'll get through this.."

Sana was confused on what to do..... He is her first love, she didn't want to lose him, she didn't want her first love experience to be like this. She starts crying and hugs  tightly. 

She whispers "I hope so.."