Arrival

Sana was running away, she signed a paper that reads "I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE".

Sana then stops running, she sees V from a distance, but she couldn't reach him. Her legs wouldn't move. She was stuck. But she wasn't on mud or anything. She starts crying, loudly. The crowds stops and stares at her, they point fingers and laughs. She felt like a kid being bullied in school, it felt horrible.

Suddenly she wakes up. She turns around and sees V looking at her with a worried face. She realises she's on the plan and that it was just a nightmare. She takes out her hand to hug V tightly, he hugs her back and whispers "It's okay, i'm with you now." They both fall back asleep. 

5 hours past. Sana gets woken up by V. He whispers "We're here."

Sana looks around and gets her things ready. She couldn't believe she was in USA, with V.

It was her first time, but somehow she felt safe around V.

They get off the plane and gets driven to a beach house, away from all the people. It was like a summer house, right next to the beach. Sana felt happy, the sun was shining brightly.

She goes to the bedroom and goes to unpack her stuff. V comes in and Sana gets surprised. She didn't expect him to.. go into her bedroom...

V - "Ah.. I guess there's only one bedroom in this house.."

Sana goes red. "ONLY ONE BEDROOM?" she thought. That means...

That means...

Her and V will have to share.....