Sana's Letter

They sit down and slides a letter across the table. 

V reads the letter, it was from Sana:

Dear V, 

I'm sorry about this.. You must be worried... But i want to say that I'm okay..  You know I'd never lie to you right? 

Truth is, when I went to the ice cream shop... I waited but then I saw a balloon, it had the cutest cartoon on it. I thought about buying it for you. But when I followed the seller, I got lost along the way. I know It's silly.

I went to find my way back and got even more lost. I couldn't speak English so i tried to find Korean people to help me.

Suddenly, these people came up to me and asked me "What's wrong?".

I was relieved because they were Koreans, which meant that I was able to talk to them.

I told them my story on how I got lost... 

But then they realised that I'm an idol.. They said they wanted to take a few photos. They said they wanted to interview me. 

They said it won't take long.

So I was taken to this place, this explains the photos that they gave you. However after I did what they wanted, It was late and I got tired.. So I asked if I could stay for a bit.. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..

It's my fault really. 

I was careless.

In the morning I was asked more questions for the interview, i didn't want to be rude so i answered them.. When i asked to go back, they would ignore the questions, saying that they're the only ones that can ask questions.

I was lost, I didn't know what to do.

I wanted to escape but I didn't know where to go, if i ran away from this place, i might be in a worst situation.. I could've been with people who didn't feed me, or people who hurt me.

They didn't do anything bad to me, they're just reporters, writers, wanting to do well with their job.

But now they've gotten bored. They want to let me go.

So they ask to meet you ... so that you can go and get me..

I miss you so much V. I keep thinking about my selfish actions, and how they affected this whole situation. 

The interviews are going to expose so much... I didn't have a choice.

I miss you V.

- Sana