Airport

V reaches in a bag behind the car seat. He gets out some face mask and a hat.

V - "I'm sure nobody will see us, but just to make sure."

V puts the face mask on Sana and the hat. 

V - "Ah. You're still pretty even with this."

Sana blushes. She was confused on where he's taking her but she didn't care, she's too distracted by his actions and words.

Sana also gets the bag and puts the hat and mask on V.

V lifts down the mask and Sana's mask and kisses her. 

V - "Your lips are so beautiful to be hidden, good thing it'll only be hidden for a few minutes."

A few minutes? What did he mean?

He lifts her mask back up and his own mask. 

V - "Wait here."

V gets out of the car, Sana was scared, perhaps it's because he's gone, or perhaps it's because someone might see them.

V goes to get the suitcase and opens the door for Sana to get out.

V puts his arm around Sana and whispers "Look down at all time okay? I'll guide you on where to walk"

V begins walking, Sana follows him. They walk side to side, very close.

They arrive at the check in, so far noone has spotted them. 

They then go on the plane. They were in a private section in the plan, they were alone.

V takes of Sana's hat and mask. He also take his off.

Sana - "I'm curious.. I wasn't going to ask but.."

V - "We're going to the US."