Where are they going?

It was V.

But how did he get in? How did he get a key?

V - "Shhh.. I'm sorry for scaring you."

Sana starts crying and hits him softly on his arm.

Sana - "You're so... bad"

She cries even more.

V hugs her tightly.

V - "I'm sorry. But we don't have enough time."

V wipes her tears with his soft, warm sleeves. Sana looks at V.

Sana - "What do you mean?"

V - "Let's quickly pack what you need"

Sana begins to pack her things  without questioning him. She wanted to do whatever he wanted, so that he'd stay longer. She wanted to listen to him, even if it was harsh words. She wanted to be next to him.

Sana finishes packing her things, V looks at her with sad eyes. 

V kisses her on the forehead. 

V - "I love you."

Sana - "I love you too."

V holds the suitcase and her hands. They walk to a car.

V was driving the car and Sana was sitting next to him. She felt better. Even though she has no idea where they're going. Perhaps they're going to apologies formally, again, she thought. But she didn't care, as long as she's with V. 

Sana realises how much she fell for V, and how much she wanted to fall more. She didn't want her love to end. She didn't want the one week to come, where they'll have to break up.

She knew it was selfish, but she couldn't help it.

Sana takes out the hands and holds V's hand. The other hand he uses to drive. Sana falls asleep in the car as V drives.

Suddenly the car stops. Sana looks up, there were people with suitcases and there were a lot of taxi.

Sana realises she's at the airport.

She rubs her tired eyes and looks at V.

V smiles and whispers "We're here."