BigHit and JYP meeting

The two companies called each other for a meeting. The CEO and mangers sit around a long, wooden table. There was silence, it was a formal meeting. They looked around, waiting for Sana and V to arrive. They look at each other with warm yet cold eyes, it was a cold atmosphere, early in the morning.

- Outside the meeting room-

V - "I'm sorry about this Sana..."

Sana kept her head down, she wasn't mad at V, just herself. She was mad that she couldn't control her feelings. It was her first love so she was reckless. 

V looks at Sana with concerned eyes, he wanted to protect her, but he couldn't. He didn't know what to do. The atmosphere was very intense. Sana looks up at V and they both make eye contact.

V half smiles and says - "Let's get through this together."

V opens the door and walks in first, Sana follows behind. The managers and CEO stood up. The couple sat opposite eachother, V sat with his company side whereas Sana sat with hers. It was like a family meeting between parents and the children, confessing that they were inlove.

Sana still kept her head down, she didn't want to look at the other's in the eyes. She was scared. Underneath the table, she kept fiddling with her hands..

V saw that Sana was scared, he wanted to tell her that it'll be okay. He wanted to comfort her, but he couldn't. 

JYP - "I didn't expect to have this meeting."

Bang Si-hyuk - "Me too. But the situation can't be avoided." 

JYP - "Agreed. There's too much evidence."

Sana looks up at her CEO, he was normally cheerful and happy. But today he looked serious. This made her even more scared. 

V - "I'm sorry about this sir."

JYP - "Are the rumours true?"

There was silence. JYP looks at Sana and V.

JYP - "Do you realise she's only a rookie? How can a rookie be dating her senior?"

Bang Si-hyuk - "I'm sure there's an explanation for this, when did this start?"

Sana suddenly wanted to talk, she didn't want V to take the blame for everything.

Sana - "Idol.... Camp..."

JYP - "What happened there? How did you two become so close?"

Everybody was asking questions, Sana was afraid answering them because she was afraid of saying it out loud. She couldn't even believe that it happened either.

V - "It was my fault sir."

Sana - "No! It was mines, I wasn't thinking and just did whatever I wanted. I'm sorry"

Bang Si-hyuk - "Do the other members know?"

V - "No."

Sana - "Yes, TWICE members found out a day ago or so.."

JYP - "Wow. You know this can't go on right? You just had your first comeback as a rookie!"

JYP suddenly stand up and says "I won't let this happen. "

V confidently stands up, Sana looks up at him

"What is he doing..." she thought

V looks at his CEO, his managers, and then Sana..

Then he looks at JYP and says

"But I love her!"