Reunited

V gets told to go back to the beach house and that Sana was waiting there. 

V runs back to the place, he sees Sana sitting down on the balcony, just like she did when they first arrived here. He goes to sit next to her,  Sana turns and sees him.

Sana starts crying and hugs V.

Sana - "I'm so sorry"

She cries louder, V hugs Sana tightly.

V - "It's okay.. It's all over now..."

Sana - "But... the interviews... everything..."

V - "We'll take care of it when the time comes.. Are you hurt anywhere?"

V checks if Sana is hurt, she seems okay. However, she's wearing different clothes from when he last saw her.

V - "These clothes.."

Sana - "I had to change so many times for the interview and photo shoot. It was horrible."

V - "I'm so sorry for leaving you, for letting go of your hands.."

V is disturbed by Sana's clothes, it wasn't showy or anything. But he was afraid she'll be reminded of the experience whenever she sees the clothes.

He goes to the rooms and finds her some other clothes to wear. Clothes that was hers.

Sana smiles, she takes the clothes and goes to get change. Afterwards, she comes back and sits next to V.

Sana - "Thank you. "

V looks at Sana's eyes, they look happier.

V kisses Sana.

V - "I'm never leaving you again."