What will happen next?

They leave the house to go to the airport back to Korea.

Sana and V take one last photo together before they get out of the car to check in.

They get out of the cars and suddenly surrounded by reporters.

This is unexpected, it's the US, noone is meant to recognise them.

All the reporters are shouting to them:

"What did you do together?"

"How did you meet?"

etc.

V puts his arm around Sana and they quickly walk to check in. Afterwards, they are able to get away from the reporters when they arrive on the plane. 

Sana - "How did they..."

V gets out his phone and looks for articles

Sana sees on his phone, that there's a new article.

It's says:

SANA AND V UPDATE: COMING BACK HOME?

Sana and V are finally coming back to Korea after their one month get away

Sana and V are finally coming back to Korea after their one month get away. They seem closer than ever. Will this romance last?

Our reporters have an exclusive interview with Sana in the US to talk about her relationship with V. 

More interviews and news will be released daily on the relationship! 

NETZ COMMENT:

- Isn't she embarrassed? She's only a rookie.

- Why is she even going to interviews in the US, she's just seeking for more attention

- She's showing off her relationship 

- Gosh, I wonder what V thinks of this.

V was able to cover up the Netz Comment section before Sana could see it. Sana looks at V.

Sana - "I'm so.. sorry."

V - "No, it's my fault. Don't worry, we'll get through it."

Sana - "But..."

V - "I promise."

V gets a text message from his manager. 

He also gets a call afterwards.

V looks at Sana

Sana - "Will.. you be okay..."

V - "I will."

V reads the text message while Sana is distracted.

It reads:

Hey, this is your manager. I can't believe you did this to your group's image. What are you expecting to happen? How can this happen.. Everything is going to be exposed. I saw articles. I want to report them as threats but the interviews Sana did with them.. They're real ones.

I want to support but this is getting out of hand.

You haven't even been answering my class either. What happened to you? Do you realise that you made the members lie for you? Everyone's trying to support but it's not working out. The situation just gets worst and worst each day.

How can you be an idol.....

who doesn't even care about your....

member's feelings...

"How can i..." Thought V.

----- VOLUME END-----

- Please check for Volume 4 to continue reading the story ^^ -