Forever and Always (Severus Snape Love Story)

I've been working on this for like a month so enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

“Isabella!” My mother shrieked. “Get up!” she yelled. I groaned. Today I had to take the train to Hogwarts. I am a half blood witch. My father was a wizard, he died long ago. Now it was just me and my mum. I used to go to the Barbatons but I caused a lot of trouble. I got kicked out for blowing up the Headmistress’s office. They told me I couldn’t come back for my sixth year and my mum was not pleased to hear this. She had applied me to Hogwarts and I was luckily accepted. Now I had to go to a whole new school with all different people. Mum finally marched into my room and started shaking me. I pushed her off in annoyance and slinked of to the bathroom. I climbed in the shower and washed my hair. I have long thick dark brown hair like my mother. I found it odd how my mum had blue eyes and my father had green eyes and I had brown eyes.

My eyes were a golden brown and very light. I tanned easily and my nose was dusted in freckles. I'm tall and slender but also lean. I look like I am an athlete and it shows in my lean strong legs. I got out of the shower and blow dried my hair. I got dressed in knee shorts and a black tee shirt. My shirt had long vinyl sleeves and had wholes for my fingers. People always told me I had a punk rock kind of look. I slip on a pair of socks and start on light makeup. I’m not a fan of overly done makeup. I lace up my black converse high-tops. I put a black bow in my hair and leave my hair down. My hair is naturally straight and falls to my elbows. I hurried down the stairs a half an hour later.

“Well good morning sleeping beauty,” Mum greets me. She sets a plate of toast and eggs in front of me. Mum and I weren’t rich or poor, we fell in the middle.

“Good morning Mum,” I greet her. She looks me over.

“What are you wearing?”

“Clothes,” I answer. She rolls her eyes and makes herself a cup of coffee. We sit together and just eat.

“Go get your trunk dear,” she tells me. I hurry upstairs and grab my trunk. My trunk was full of school books, clothes, and random things. It was all completely unorganized. I grabbed Snowflake and hurried downstairs. Snowflake is a white kitten; I’ve had her for a couple of months. Mum felt bad when I got kicked out of school so she bought Snowflake for me and told me to get my act together.

“Let’s go dear,” Mum says as she puts the dishes in the sink. We climb into Mum’s small car and ride to King’s Cross train station. I grab my trunk and Snowflake and climb out the car. We walk to the barrier between platforms nine and ten.

“There’s no platform 9 and 3/4, “I say. Mum shakes her head and rereads my ticket. I see a red haired woman walk by. She had four children with her. Two of them looked related with flaming red hair and freckles. Of the other two one was a girl with bushy brown hair, the other was a boy with round glasses and untidy black hair. I heard the woman talking.

“Behave, be careful. Oh so many muggles,” she sighs. Muggles?

“Mum I think she knows,” I say. I give Mum a kiss.

“Good bye Mum,” I say.

“Good bye dear. I love you,” Mum sighs.

“I love you more.”

“And I love you most,” Mum says hugging me one last time. I rush over to the red haired woman.

“Excuse me Miss?” I ask clutching Snowflake.

“Yes dear?” she asks me.

“How do I get on to the platform?” I ask.

“Oh first time? You look a little old for a first year,” she says eyeing me.