Chapter 17

Don't hate me for this chapter!

PCR:

“That’s the problem Bella you let him get close.” I realized what she said was true. If I had continued to be difficult none of this would have happened. I would be in the common room laughing with Harry and Hermione. I wouldn’t even know about the library archives. I would be able to walk into Defense against the Dark Arts without wanting to break down. But I never would have experienced my first love.

“I never thought about it like that.”

“You weren’t thinking at all when you two were together.”

“I realize I made a mistake Hermione!” I snapped. She looked surprised and started to apologize.

“Bella I’m sorry-“

“No don’t be. I guess I just felt like what I was doing was right when I was with him although I clearly wasn’t.”

“It’s okay Bells,” she patted my shoulder. I winced at her use of nickname. “Would like to continue the story?” she asks warmth in her big brown eyes.

“I guess. I started to feel something around him. D.A.D.A became my favorite class. I started paying attention and working hard. Then when I had those “tutoring” lessons-“

“Why did you use air quotes?”

“I never learned anything. We would talk and laugh and joke until I left. Then that one night it felt different. There was definitely tension. I left in a hurry. He stopped in the hall and pulled me into a closet and-“

“STOP!” We both jumped as the door violently flew open.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forever and Always

Chapter 17

Severus’s POV

I was extremely angry with myself after my chat with Miss Granger. I couldn’t believe I had almost told her everything. I had already told her too much. It seemed it was impossible that confundo hadn’t worked her. But then again this was know-it-all Granger. After our little “talk” I didn’t know what to do. Maybe I should just find the both of them and see if I could remove the memories. It might be better to try to erase the memories of us being together from Isabella’s mind. But I couldn’t do that to her; or to myself. I just had to distance myself from her. Maybe place her in the back of the room and ignore her. I just needed to think and be by myself. I made my way to the library archives. Imagine my shock when I heard voices coming from the door. I didn’t think anybody else knew about that place but me and Albus. And Isabella. She must have been in there. I soon realized I heard two voices. Miss Granger and Isabella. I should really start calling her Miss Watson again. I leaned against the door and listened to the conversation. It was about me. Isabella was explaining our detentions and lessons together. She was just spilling our secrets! She was just getting to our first kiss before I couldn’t contain it anymore. I burst into the room and yelled stop. The girls jumped. I suddenly realized what I had done. I quickly slammed door and started to hurry away.

Isabella’s POV

Hermione stared at the closed door.

“What am I going do?” I sighed. Hermione also sighed.

“Go after him.”

“Are serious?” I ask. She nods and pushes me to y feet. She shoves me to the door and I grin at her. “Thanks,” I tell her before sprinting after him. I finally caught him in the empty hallway.