Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Ginny’s POV

I woke up earlier than usual. Not that I had ever actually fallen asleep. I hurried into the bathroom and showered and dressed. Bella and Hermione were surprised to see me up so early. Bella looked refreshed and happy. She whistled all morning as she got dressed and brushed her hair. She did her makeup and even tied her shoes happily. I watched her braid her hair back and tie the end with ribbon.

“Let’s go,” she said cheerily; grabbing her school bag. I sighed as she skipped to breakfast. She was so happy but once she learned how terrible I was she wouldn’t be. What if she found out and she and Harry split? That would be awful. They’d both be upset with me. Why did I have to kiss him? When Isabella invited me to sit with her and Harry I declined and hurried to my other friends.

“Anything wrong?” Luna asked eyeing me. I shook my head quickly. Luna knew I was lying though.

Hermione’s POV

Harry, Bella, and I walked to class together. Harry was acting slightly strange. He had a guilty look on his face and he was barley paying attention to Bella. I could tell this upset her but she tried not to show it. Bella was really trying to show off her and Harry’s relationship in Defense against the Dark Arts. Bella kept on whispering to Harry, asking him what was wrong. He kept saying nothing.

“Tell me,” Bella said a little too loudly. Luckily only a few people heard her.

“I can’t Bella,” he whispered back. Wow they were really bad at whispering.

“You can tell me anything,” Bella mumbled.

“Not this,” Harry argued.

“Please,” Bella pleaded. Harry finally gave in and grabbed a piece of parchment. He scribbled something down and handed it to her. I watched her as she read it. Her eyes widened in surprise. Then she tore the parchment into shreds and stood up. I watched her run out of the class room, knocking her chair over in the process. Harry looked after her. He was debating running after her. He finally stood up and went after her. I decided not to go. Snape was looking after them. I saw the pain in his eyes. Served him right. I wanted to know what was going on but I’d have to wait.

Severus’s POV

What was going on? If Potter had upset her I would… well I would do something terrible! I wasn’t even thinking I just reacted. I raced after the pair. I finally found them in an empty classroom. My Isabella was sobbing into her hands. I quickly hid near the door and continued to peer inside. Potter grabbed her wrists.

“Please Bell I’m so sorry,” he was saying. What did he do to her?

“Why Harry? Why?”She sobbed. “You said you needed me,” she continued.

“I do need you. It will never happen again,” he pleaded with her. She continued to cry. “I swear Bells. Please I need you.”