Chapter 19

It's been awhile sorry. I know I'm terrible for making you wait so long :( Anyway

PCR

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Severus’s POV

I was so angry I just wanted to hit something. Or someone; someone like Potter. I could not believe Isabella. Potter? She knew why I hated Potter yet after our breakup to runs to the enemy. Not to mention how beautiful she looked today. I was angry at her all day. During class I just wanted to shout at her. Then I would look at her and realize how much I wanted to kiss her. I hated it. Of course Potter got everything, just like his father. Now I really understood the father like son quote. Honestly Potter was the definition of “like father like son”. I had told Albus about everything; but I felt the need to see him again. I hurried to his office and barged in after giving the password. I sat down before he even acknowledged me.

“Please sir there has to be something you can do!” I yell. “You can surely protect her can’t you?”

“No I cannot. Lord Voldemort is rather unpredictable. I can’t even imagine what he could do to poor Miss Watson,” Albus says calmly. I stare at him in shock.

“So that’s it?” I ask.

“I’m afraid so,” Albus replies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19

Waking up beside Harry was defiantly something I could get used to. I hurried to my dorm and showered and dressed. All of my nightmares of Snape were gone. Now my only dreams were of Harry. I pulled my hair into a ponytail. I ran in front of Ginny and Hermione on our way to breakfast. I couldn’t wait to see Harry again. I skipped to the table and sat beside him. Ginny rolled her eyes and managed a small smile. I was glad she was being so cool about the whole thing. It seemed Harry and I were the biggest couple of Hogwarts. That made me smile. Class was great with Harry beside me. During D.A.D.A Snape kept staring at me. I tried my best to ignore him and focus on my work while sending Harry cute looks. After class I went to my dorm to hang out with my girls. I found Ginny crying. Hermione came in right after me.

“Ginny what’s wrong?” I ask. Hermione viewed the scene and walked towards Ginny. Ginny looked up at us.

“Dean and I b-broke up,” she sobbed. I stared at her. I honestly didn’t see this as a bad thing. Dean and Ginny just hadn’t been right for each other. I pulled her into a hug anyway. Hermione joined in.

“Don’t worry Gin you two just weren’t right for each other,” Hermione cooed. Ginny sniffled and calmed down. We just hugged for a while. Ginny didn’t talk much the rest of the evening. I decided not to see Harry; Ginny needed me and Hermione right now. So I slept in my dorm that night.

Ginny’s POV

It was so unfair. I knew Dean and I were not exactly right for each other but I felt so strongly for him I ignored it. Dean and I were still going to try to be friends but I knew that would be nearly impossible. I finally got up. I didn’t care if it was the middle of the night. I walked to the Room of Requirement. I wasn’t sure why but I wanted to go there. I opened the door and stepped inside. Harry was sitting in the corner mumbling to himself.