8.

"What's your address, Vango?" Connor asked as he opened the door for Evan to get in. Evan hesitated.

"You don't have to drive me home Connor. I...I don't really want you to see my living conditions... they're not that great and I'm not really sure if you want to meet my mom, I mean she probably won't be home anyway..." Evan trailed off and looked down, embarrassed.

"Hey, it's okay. My house sucks too and I hate it when people go there. They think I am selfish for hating my life when I have such a nice house. What they don't know is that the size of a house doesn't matter. It's the size of the hearts of the people who live there. And in my house, I don't think anyone has a heart. So trust me Evan, I know about shitty living conditions."

"Fine," Evan sighed as he got back into the car. "My address is 1683 Roadway Drive." Connor put the address into his phone and it beeped in response.

"Beginning the fastest route to 1683 Roadway Drive," the mechanical robot spoke. Connor buckled his seatbelt and started driving. The two sat in silence as the road became a one way street and eventually into the driveway of a small, one story house that was falling apart.

"Thanks Connor. See ya." Evan got out of the car and walked to his front door.

"Yeah. See ya." Connor whispered. He didn't leave until he saw a pair of arms hug Evan into his house.