E- Entertain Me

This story is dedicated to Jileyislife because she is so nice and amazing and made my jiley reunion happen in her story! We both agree that Jiley is endgame...Oh, did I mention we talk a lot? Yep, lol. So this is for her! Enjoy!

(Jiley)

*James' POV*

"Dudes hold up lemme grab a coke." I called to Eldon, Hunter, and West through my gaming headset. I paused 'Call of Duty' and made my way to the kitchen, grabbing a can of coke and leftover Shawarma. Then I returned back to my previous place on the couch, sitting on my blanket and pillows and slouching in comfortably. There was nothing like having a free Saturday morning where I could just do nothing but sit around, eat junk food, play video games with my boys, and not have to worry about my dirty laundry..I wasn't really wearing anything major right now- just an old t-shirt and shorts- but whatever. Like I said it was Saturday. "Ok I'm back. Hunter Let's slay these guys!" We resumed the game. Hunter and I were on a team against West and Eldon, and so far we were creaming them (but what do you expect-Its West and Eldon). We kept playing more, me yelling orders at the screen, Hunter laughing, and Eldon groaning because he kept getting shot at, even by west which was hilarious because they were a unit.

"DUDE! STOP SHOOTING AT ME!" Eldon yelled, but it came out as more of an angry whine. West laughed and gave the final shot causing Eldon- or his gaming name 'Lucky Coin' - to tap out of the game for good. Clearly West wasn't even trying to win anymore as he was just laughing his head off. "NOOOOOO! WEST WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT MAN?!"

"Sorry!" He laughed. "You're just a really easy target...I mean you're not even moving at all."

"You know I can't play this very well. Ugh, whatever I want to be on James' team next game." Eldon said. I added Eldon as my unit and we started playing. My phone buzzed so I had to pause the game again. The guys all groaned.

"Really man?! What is it this time?" Hunter asked. I checked my phone:

Riles💕- jaaaammess

Jae💯-hey babe what's up?

Riles💕- I'm bored. I miss u ...

Jae💯- aww I miss you 2 baby...do you want me to come and get u?

Riles💕- OMG yes please!

Jae💯- lol. We'll take u shopping ok babe?...👠👗

Riles💍💕- yayyy. Did you just use a dress emoji??

Jae💯-😳 .....I'll be there in an hour, alright?

Riles💕- ok Jae c u then😘

I tossed my phone down and hopped up, taking my player out of the game.

"What?! James where are you goin man?" West asked.

"Riley wants to hang...so I'm going out with her." The boys all groaned again.

"Oh cmon man, you're always hanging out with her...it's like you're her property or something!" Eldon said. I stopped. He did not just say that about my girl.

"You know what E, I wouldn't expect you to even understand, bro...let me know how it works out with Thalia, alright?" I snickered sarcastically, cleaning up my place a bit.

"Well at least I don't waste my money on a spoiled girl."

I clenched my fist. We'd been over this before...now my protective mode started to kick in and it took everything in me not to let him have it. "Look, Its not my fault you have girl trouble. My lady needs me so I'm going. You can go lose at another game 'cause I'm out." The boys laughed.