Continued

I woke up feeling groggy. "Good morning love" I heard. "Mm go away" I groaned. "Come on love, you're finally 22" max laughed. "I don't wanna be 22, I want to be 5" joked. "Get up please, we will go have some fun" he said. Fun? I haven't had fun in forever. Mornings are usually when Max and I talk the most, things are just different between us now.. I just don't know. My life has gone to crap and I haven't seen Harvey in a month.. he's all the way across the world. "Okay, go away I have to get dressed" I said. "Why do I have to go?" He asked with a slight grin. "Go max" I repeated, emphasizing the 'go' part. "Fine" he replied. When he was finally out, I got dressed in a purple top and some white skinny jeans. After I'd dressed myself I slipped on some white flats and put my hair in a ponytail.
-----------------
I gazed at myself in the mirror, some lady asked me if I was 17 yesterday! What the heck? Do I really look 17? I kept asking myself that question. I finally decided to walk out into the living room where Max was. "Hey, you're done. Finally" he laughed. I nodded and sat down on the chair by the door.

Max's POV:
My happy girl is gone. Sometimes I think it's me, others.. I just don't know. "Love?" I asked. "Yes max" she replied, looking up from her book called  everything everything. "I-uh let's go do something today" I suggested. I badly wanted to mention something about how she's been upset but I just couldn't. "Like what?" She asked, continuing to read. "It's a surprise" I smiled. Just then, she looked up "a surprise?" She asked raising one eyebrow. I nodded, "okay" she said.
-------------------

Kalani's POV:
The blindfold on my face was beginning to rub. "Max can I take it off now?" I groaned. "Yes love" he replied. I slipped off the blindfold and saw a beautiful sight before me. There was a blanket on the ground with a basket on top. Around the light posts hung some very beautiful Christmas lights. "Wow max, this is so.. beautiful" I said. I slowly gave him a hug, trying to take in what he had done. "Do you like it?" He asked. "Of course" I replied. "Good because I have one more surprise for you" he laughed. He placed his hands in front of my eyes to where I couldn't see. I felt nerve creep up on me, not knowing what he'd have for me. "Okay love, are you ready?" He asked. I nodded and tugged his hands away from my eyes. I gasped, "Harvey!" I squealed, running to him. "Hi Lanni!" He shouted, wrapping his arms around my shoulders while I wrapped mine around his waist. "I missed you so much!" I beamed. "I missed you too" he replied. "How have you been?" I asked once we pulled away. "I've been good very good. You?" He replied. "Eh I've seen better times but I guess I'm alright" I said. "Aw that sucks. Oh hey, I have someone I'd like you to meet tomorrow" he smiled, this must be important to him. I nodded and we all sat down to eat what was in the basket.
----------------
I woke up and slipped on a black top and some ripped jeans, matched with my black vans. I threw my hair into a messy bun and put on some light mascara. "Oh hey Harv" I greeted as I walked into the living room. I looked next to him and there was a girl. She was beautiful; brown hair, blue eyes, great smile, skinny... everything I longed to be. "Good morning Lanni, this is Emma, my girlfriend. "Hi Kalani I've heard so much about you, it's great to meet you" she beamed with a British accent. I put on a fake smile and replied "great to meet you as well" I said. "So Kalani Max has some very important things to talk to you about" Harvey said. I directed my attention to Max who was now walking over to me. "Love, Harvey thinks it would be amazing if we all took a trip out to Berkshire... where we are from" he explained. I stepped back a bit, I'd only just woken up and they were throwing so much at me. "I uh I think I need a second" I said, walking quickly to my rook and shutting the door. I sat on my bed thinking, Harvey has a girlfriend now. I don't know why it made me so upset but it did. And now they Wang me to go to England... I've never been before. I'd assume that they wanted me to meet their family and friends. I felt tears sliding down my cheeks, why was my life this way??